KaineParker's hopefully attractive women thread.

Rosbjerg

I'm I the only one who finds those stretch marks attractive? 

I've always found they remind me of the woodgrain on a violin.

violin-soil-stradivarius-1714-dit_-perlm

• Like 1

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Fun fact: if you are a man and lift weights really hard your muscles grow faster than your skin and you'll get stretch marks like that. And they're permanent. I have them on my shoulder/chest area. 

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

Fun fact: if you are a man and lift weights really hard your muscles grow faster than your skin and you'll get stretch marks like that. And they're permanent. I have them on my shoulder/chest area. 

If it's all the same to you, old boy, I'm going to continue to associate them with curved hips and swan necks.  Not your terrifying pectorals.

Edited by Walsingham

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Olivia Thirlby

I find her extremely attractive..

1_28829.jpg

Bridget Moynahan

(I love it when women wear leather jackets  :w00t: )

Bridget_Moynahan_0053_1600X1200_Wallpape

A friend of my sisters looks almost exactly like this.. So all I can think of is "suburban mom" hah

Fortune favors the bald.

So do I, shes not just good looking, she clearly has charisma. And thats rare.

olivia-thirlby.jpeg

olivia_thirlby02.jpg

A friend of my sisters looks almost exactly like this.. So all I can think of is "suburban mom" hah

Phone number kthxbye.

If it's all the same to you, old boy, I'm going to continue to associate them with curved hips and swan necks.  Not your terrifying pectorals.

Hm, I probably should have posted that in the ''attractive men'' thread.  8)

Most people can put on around 3,0-3,5 kg of muscle per year, the natural way (correct workout routines, excellent nutrition). Very few people get stretch marks from that.

The more common reason why men get stretch marks from bodybuilding is a bit more sinister, unfortunately.

• Like 1

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Thats just plain wrong, I've never taken any supplements or any kinds of roids and I still got them. And I gained at least 5Kg / year two years ago, you can pretty much max yourself out in two - three years - with a really good lifting schedule. 

Edited by Woldan

Wrong? No, wrong would be, for example, someone claiming a skinny girl can't have big boobs.

No offense, but I kind of stopped taking your knowledge of the human physique seriously after that thread.

Wrong? No, wrong would be, for example, someone claiming a skinny girl can't have big boobs.

No offense, but I kind of stopped taking your knowledge of the human physique seriously after that thread.

I think the way you react to peoples opinions you do not agree with is pretty entertaining. Please continue. 

(By the way, I said most skinny girls. Learn to use your eyes properly) 

Edited by Woldan

1_28829.jpg

Yikes.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

to get this thread back on track

minka-kelly-22.jpg

minka-kelly-hot.jpg

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

I think the way you react to peoples opinions you do not agree with is pretty entertaining. Please continue. 

(By the way, I said most skinny girls. Learn to use your eyes properly) 

This is hilarious! Learn to use my eyes? It's called reading. Now, go back to my original post and read the very first word. Btw, I'm honestly not sure if you're joking or not by now, the irony is too much.

I think the way you react to non-accusations (full defensive maneuvers!!) is pretty entertaining though. Please continue.

mkreku, please post pictures of sexy ladies instead of talking about bulging dudes. Not really two things I want to associate.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I was just thinking what a curious thing it was that this lady is in LinkedIn's most viewed list, yet only has 5 connections...

1bf2cf5.jpg

• Like 1

-Elwood Blues

I can think of five ways I'd connect to her.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Okay, men have already coined lovehandles, cankles and muffin tops. What do we call the folds of fat that form around the armpit when breast are pushed in?

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

um... armpitties? (armpit + titty)  :dancing:

• Like 1
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

I'm going to suggest 'noisettes'.

EDIT: Wait a minute. What the funt is a cankle?

SUBEDIT: Oh god no!

Edited by Walsingham

-Elwood Blues

meanwhile, I figured I'll just post a quick rundown of my favorite actresses (in no particular order)

Alison-Brie-e1355245619638.jpg

Joanna+Vanderham+Alexander+Skarsgard+Joa

AMBER-HEARD-34.jpg

Amy-Adams-weight.jpg

934_jessica-chastain-46723389.jpg

ABIGAIL-BRESLIN-at-The-Call-Premiere-in-

Jamie-Chung10.jpg

1373339118839.jpg

80627827_paula_patton_unleashed_4.jpg

I left out some of the younger ones, they still have to prove themselves (or they're not very attractive, but I still like watching movies with them)

• Like 1
Walsingham said:

This is hilarious! Learn to use my eyes? It's called reading. Now, go back to my original post and read the very first word. Btw, I'm honestly not sure if you're joking or not by now, the irony is too much.

I think the way you react to non-accusations (full defensive maneuvers!!) is pretty entertaining though. Please continue.

Protip: if you have something OT to discuss there is a nifty PM button on the top left corner of this site (You're welcome), use it and stop polluting the awesomeness of this wonderful thread with your rage. 

Oh, I just realized nobody has posted a pic of Liz Hurely yet? 

F4040_elizabeth_hurley_e44444.jpg

elizabeth_hurley_60.jpg

elizabeth_hurley_1255_zps738860b9.jpg

• Like 2

World's most beautiful woman according to me; and my favorite of her looks.

1257451050264.jpg

• Like 1
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif