The (hopefully) attractive men thread

obyknven

For Europeans too difficult be purebllod, because they are very mixed from Migration Period. But another ethnicities don't have such problems even after all migration's, war's and genocides. As result pureblood Iranian Aryan's have more classical European apperance than many Europeans today.

http://youtu.be/ZcwTcoEIIFI

Meanwhile European's look's like mix between people from Caucasian region and other races.  They even especially welcome Caucasian's migrant's,  probably they want use them for increase own purebloodity.

http://youtu.be/RjwaMklnfeU

"purebloodity"?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

For one that nearly all women I know have loved.

Mostly all I notice is the cat, which is way cuter than the guy. :p I preferred that old spice ad. Probably because I tend to prefer shorter/neater hair (and his voice)...and of course, it's just more gigglelicious. :biggrin:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I didn't know where to put this pair of broiler legs, so I dump them here in all their glory.

1376651979_extras_noticia_foton_7_1.jpgThese pictures of Cristiano Ronaldo’s incredibly veiny legs, posted by MARCA with the title: "Football in His Veins"

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

Looks more like 'alien parasites in his veins' to me.

Flamethrowers, please.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I didn't know where to put this pair of broiler legs, so I dump them here in all their glory.

You should have destroyed them.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"I love cheese despite the pain and carnage." - ShadySands

• 1 month later...

Clint Eastwood's son Scott Eastwood.

So yeah..

He's pretty cute...probably cuter than his dad was at that age. I wonder if he'll look as weathered, in 15 years. ;)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

That's an interesting mix...certainly handsome. :)

And there's nothing wrong with the word "cute." Don't know why so many guys don't like that word. Cute can have multiple meanings and implications to women, just depends. :p

Female sees kitten: "Aww, it's so cuuuuuute!"

Female sees pic of her best friend's new bf: "Dang, woman, he's cute!"

World of difference, see?

And there's nothing wrong with the word "cute." Don't know why so many guys don't like that word. Cute can have multiple meanings and implications to women, just depends. :p

Japanese Brazilians have an interesting history, there was a big immigration wave around 1900. A lot of Japanese in Peru as well.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Japanese Brazilians have an interesting history, there was a big immigration wave around 1900. A lot of Japanese in Peru as well.

Yep, as well as the Chinese migrations of the 1920's. Basically the big depression caused a lot Asians to pack up for greener pastures. I know they have Little Japan in Brazil which is the district where they settled and it closely resembles the actual Japan styles. Anyways, carry on.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

So I'm gathering there aren't many women floating around these boards.

My list off of the top of my head

Kahn from the new Star Trek

Bones from the new Star Trek

Aragorn from Lotr

Johnny Depp from the 90's

Daniel Craig as bond

The thief guy from white collar

Booth from bones

I'm sure I'll think of some more

• Like 1

Mostly Harmless

Female sees kitten: "Aww, it's so cuuuuuute!"

Female sees pic of her best friend's new bf: "Dang, woman, he's cute!"

World of difference, see?

Foggeddaboudit. :)

-Elwood Blues