obyknven

Cthulhu Fhtagn!

1877 year

38685_600.jpg

52809_600.jpg

53817_600.jpg

Hmm, why people don't try invent someting new and just copypast ancient propagand/art? Ok, maybe artists just want easy moneys, but why people consume such outdated products? Such situations in cinema, videogames, music, car's etc, copypasta everywhere.

• Like 1

I guess we could use a spider.

The Russian Platypus would also amuse me.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Cthulhu Fhtagn!

1877 year

38685_600.jpg

52809_600.jpg

53817_600.jpg

Hmm, why people don't try invent someting new and just copypast ancient propagand/art? Ok, maybe artists just want easy moneys, but why people consume such outdated products? Such situations in cinema, videogames, music, car's etc, copypasta everywhere.

The Putin octopus made me laugh :biggrin:

Oby are you telling us that Putin is an alien who wants to take over the world? I always thought something was wrong with him ..... :alien:

Edited by BruceVC

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Putin is one shiny-headed mother****er. I don't really see him as an octopus.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Pffft, what a prude you are. It is art.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

He's like Superman. I didn't recognize him at first.

It's a bird, it's a plane, its communist pro-russian troll coming to save the proletariat 

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

I guess we could use a spider.

The Russian Platypus would also amuse me.

5241899745_f9eb0c3a98_z.jpg

:)  Feeling nostalgic?

To use the vernacular: at least we have f***ing hands.

-Elwood Blues

Better than an octopus?

Stop%20Russia%20Tbilisi.jpg

differences_between_russia_usa_22.jpg

56543-Funny-Driving-America-vs-Russia.jp

Edited by KaineParker

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Better than an octopus?

Stop%20Russia%20Tbilisi.jpg

Too mainstream for me

prop11.jpg

Other typical pattern is use image of barbarian or animal for enemy

%27Destroy_this_mad_brute%27_WWI_propaga

propaganda_poster_beat_back_the_hun_wwi.

P.S. Other troll images from russain shoolwars (Main difference between X and Y) even dont want to comment.  Too fat.

• Like 1

Ok, target group of any propaganda is not smart and not educated people, meybe this  art recycling is ok for them. But in modern games we have same situation.

Gears of Wars characters.. looks copypasted.

gears_of_war_character_lineup.jpg

even characters from different games maked by different developers looks copypasted

1237687236272.jpg

Compare this with character design from old games. All characters have different shape, unique animations and fight style.

All these characters  from one game, this is looks just incredible for modern devs KOF_XIII_all_characters.png

My favourite octopus was Paul (R.I.P.)

The World Cup will never have a psychic octopus like that again :(

• Like 1

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I'd suspect when casting about for multi-limbed critters with which to show a long grasping reach of political leaders, the political cartoonist finds themselves with a short supply of animals with which to appropriate the body of and jam a caricature of a political leader on top.

They could have thrown a squid in though just to shake things up a bit, though, to be fair.

Edited by Amentep

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

:grin: Paul was cute, its funny how many people actually thought he was psychic :skeptical:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

:grin: Paul was cute, its funny how many people actually thought he was psychic :skeptical:

I need an "unlike" button.

Don't doubt the Paul.

:wowey:

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I'd suspect when casting about for multi-limbed critters with which to show a long grasping reach of political leaders, the political cartoonist finds themselves with a short supply of animals with which to appropriate the body of and jam a caricature of a political leader on top.

They could have thrown a squid in though just to shake things up a bit, though, to be fair.

We should kickstart genegineering an eight-legged gazelle.

Not only would be it liberate political commentary, but watching it trying to jump would be hilarious.

-Elwood Blues