What you did today

Rosbjerg

I didn't have the sort of weekend I picture Ros having these days  :biggrin:  but it was full of long impulsive journeys...was barely home for more than a few minutes a couple times to feed the cats. Har. I'm sore and pooped but it was fun like the old days.

Need to get my car tuned up again, find a long term cat-sitter, grab some new cheap fishing gear and take a week trip in the van this summer. Maybe drop in some family up North along the way. Do it before I really do become a gimp. :p

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I didn't have the sort of weekend I picture Ros having these days  :biggrin:  but it was full of long impulsive journeys...was barely home for more than a few minutes a couple times to feed the cats. Har. I'm sore and pooped but it was fun like the old days.

Need to get my car tuned up again, find a long term cat-sitter, grab some new cheap fishing gear and take a week trip in the van this summer. Maybe drop in some family up North along the way. Do it before I really do become a gimp. :p

Actually, Ros spends 90% of his time being chased by rabid baboons. It's just that he never sends pictures of that because the images would make me wet myself.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

LadyC its funny you mention that but I met several really friendly Chinese gentleman who explained how much they love cats. They work in the restaurant business and are based in the USA so if you want I can put you in contact with them? I don't think they will charge much...

• Like 1

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

There's a decent offensive joke in there somewhere.

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I didn't have the sort of weekend I picture Ros having these days  :biggrin:  but it was full of long impulsive journeys...

Actually, Ros spends 90% of his time being chased by rabid baboons. It's just that he never sends pictures of that because the images would make me wet myself.

Nah.. Much weirder actually..

20130608055038.jpg

• Like 3

Fortune favors the bald.

Ros, that pretty much screams out as a "Lex Luthor" moment kidnapping Lois Lane.

Just what are you up to???

• Like 1

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Hey I take offense to that, if anyone's innocent there it's me - I'd post pictures to prove it, but they aren't exactly SFW..

I ask you, is this:

Rosbjerg_Innocent_zps8f4c5c60.jpg

the face of innocence?  :shifty:

• Like 4

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I thought that was a mannequin next to him. Impressive soles on her shoes.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Just what are you up to???

They're rocking out, you fool.

• Like 1

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Those shoes remind me of a type of shoe we use to get in South Africa, they were called New Rocks.

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I'll be without a job in 2 days.

My boss told me that I might get rehired in August when they need to fill my position for the next term. I guess I won't mind a two month vacation. This is probably the best possible outcome.  :banana:

• Like 1

Those shoes remind me of a type of shoe we use to get in South Africa, they were called New Rocks.

That was the brand, she was going on and on about 'em.. and how she had to import them.

Fortune favors the bald.

That was the brand, she was going on and on about 'em.. and how she had to import them.

What a coincidence :), they come from Spain if I'm not mistaken. I didn't think you could get them anymore. Those shoes are amazing, they last a lifetime

John Milton 

Speaking of which, has Cal started his new job yet?

Nope, waiting for my fourth set of paperwork to finish before I can start

I needed to upgrade my license

Get a chauffers licence for the city

and get a TSA badge

The second one took two trips for different records.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.