The most definitive Hamburger Website ever

BruceVC

http://m.cheeseandburger.com/#/inaugural

Sup All

Sorry but this is another food post but it honors that classic food option, the illustrious and beloved Hamburger !!!

You have to spend sometime looking at the various options, listen to the narrator and how he describes the burgers, its hilarious.

I have made several of these burgers. They rock. If this website doesn't make you want to rush to the supermarket and purchase burger ingredients I will send you my therapists number, he offers competitive rates :)

Edited by BruceVC

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Those are crazy.

Although my preferred method of using blue cheese is to put it inside the patty.

Mmmmmm, yummy

So you mix it when you make the patty, I have never done that because I always thought the cheese would be ruined while you fry the burger?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Actually I make two patties, then I put a bunch of cheese in between the two, and then seal them together around the edges. You know the burger is done when you start to get a bit of the cheese bubbling through the meat. It works great on crumbled blue cheese.

I usually do it with turkey meat though, it's healthier and I find the blue cheese really helps eliminate the dryness of turkey meat.

Oh, and honey nut cheerios works better than breadcrumbs or anything when prepping the meat. Apple cinnamon Cheerios are good too.

Edited by Hurlshot

I feel like I've gained 10 pounds just by looking at those.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Actually I make two patties, then I put a bunch of cheese in between the two, and then seal them together around the edges. You know the burger is done when you start to get a bit of the cheese bubbling through the meat. It works great on crumbled blue cheese.

I usually do it with turkey meat though, it's healthier and I find the blue cheese really helps eliminate the dryness of turkey meat.

I'd say it also pretty much eliminates any health advantage you get from using turkey over lean beef. :p

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Hey, you can use low fat blue cheese!

I have a bit of trouble digesting too much red meat, so I opt for turkey whenever I can. It may not technically be much healthier, but I digest it a lot better.

Ok, there is that.

(thought I'd better voice my understanding instead of "liking" your digestive issues...) :D

Edited by Nepenthe

I thought the blue cheese would break down the enzymes without any help from a digestive system :p

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I have a bit of trouble digesting too much red meat, so I opt for turkey whenever I can. It may not technically be much healthier, but I digest it a lot better.

Ok, there is that.

(thought I'd better voice my understanding instead of "liking" your digestive issues...) :D

Its funny but those comments remind me of people I know who go to restaurants and order " the extra cheese burger with bacon" but " with a coke zero" to " watch the calories "

:grin:

Edited by BruceVC

John Milton 

Ok, there is that.

Its funny but those comments remind me of people I know who go to restaurants and order " the extra cheese burger with bacon" but " with a coke zero" to " watch the calories "

:grin:

Most of the time it's just sad, but if you're on a "just counting the calories" diet, it might be that coke that could very well push you over the edge. And if you're a reasonably big guy in the early stages of such a diet, you can eat stupendous amounts of food. :p

Speaking from personal experience, I'll sometimes really starve myself so I can indulge in a Hilton Bacon & Cheese Burger (the best one available in Helsinki, in general).

Edited by Nepenthe

http://m.cheeseandbu...com/#/inaugural

Sup All

Sorry but this is another food post but it honors that classic food option, the illustrious and beloved Hamburger !!!

You have to spend sometime looking at the various options, listen to the narrator and how he describes the burgers, its hilarious.

I have made several of these burgers. They rock. If this website doesn't make you want to rush to the supermarket and purchase burger ingredients I will send you my therapists number, he offers competitive rates :)

It's not honoring a classic if you french it up all snooty-like. This is hamburgers for the 1%. And the French.

Edited by AGX-17

http://m.cheeseandbu...com/#/inaugural

Sup All

It's not honoring a classic if you french it up all snooty-like. This is hamburgers for the 1%. And the French.

Why what do you consider is the classic hamburger?

John Milton 

This was the point I was going to make, its subjective. I think a Hamburger needs to have at least cheese and onions on it. You probably think its something different

John Milton 

This was the point I was going to make, its subjective. I think a Hamburger needs to have at least cheese and onions on it. You probably think its something different

Well, the one I used to get 30+ years ago had only the basics, beef patty in a bun, beetroot, ketchup, remoulade (danish relish specialty), mustard, onion and pickled cucumber.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Well, the one I used to get 30+ years ago had only the basics, beef patty in a bun, beetroot, ketchup, remoulade (danish relish specialty), mustard, onion and pickled cucumber.

Nice and simple condiments there :)

John Milton 

Bun (onion roll or sesame seed)

Beef w/ blue cheese crumbles cooked in

Fried egg

Bacon

American cheese

Smoked medium cheddar

Ketchup

Mayo

Spicy brown mustard

Grilled onions

Of course, I can only afford to eat this every few months and even then it's probably too much

Free games updated 3/4/21

I don't understand the obsession with blue cheese...

I mean, I know somebody back in Denmark who likes military grade blue cheese (they've probably got some secret, underground blue cheese enrichment facility up there) on toast and with maple syrup on top of it. Seriously, it's mold covered dairy stuff???

I wonder what the halflife of the stuff is :unsure:

Kaiser roll(with butter spread on the inside and fried for about 1 minute)

2- 75% lean ground beef/25% chorizo patties

Thick smoked bacon(not too crisp, but still firm)

Texas Chili(not too spicy, but flavorful and meaty)

Shredded Colby cheese

Sliced Pepper Jack cheese(inbetween the patties)

White or Yellow onion

Now that is an amazing burger.

Serve it with some fries and a nice stout.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I don't understand the obsession with blue cheese...

I mean, I know somebody back in Denmark who likes military grade blue cheese (they've probably got some secret, underground blue cheese enrichment facility up there) on toast and with maple syrup on top of it. Seriously, it's mold covered dairy stuff???

I wonder what the halflife of the stuff is :unsure:

Blue Cheese is an acquired taste but once acquired it stays, I looooove Blue Cheese and there are many different types

It does offer a unique taste and complexity to normal cheese

John Milton