Sign in to follow this  

Garden gnome. It wouldn't even have to be animated, just always appear from offscreen in front of you as you explore, creepy little lawn accessory that he is.

On a very practical note, I'm pretty sure at least a good chunk of post-release customers will have the pet too just because it's unlikely Obsidian will slap DRM on the pet files.

Seriously though, I want something reminiscent of a lim-lim or a guar. Yeeeess...

How about Man Giraffe Dog?

giraffe-dog.jpg

One recent survey by a Washington-based researcher concluded that Americans were far more willing to participate in cannibalism then they have in the past hundred years. America is a nation that will not suffer abominations lightly.

An imaginary pet for Cipher. You know, Ciphers are always... special.

I could suggest some fluffy little dragon, but then I'd envy those who took 50$ tier.

• Like 1

I think soul-stones akin to those the Psions of third edition would be pretty cool familiars.

As for variety, as long as they don't dump a load of development time into it, that doesn't bother me that much.

As for NPC's commenting in regards to it, no please, that time could be spent a thousand times better elsewhere. Unless there are plans for there to be in-game pets people can acquire that would utilize the same dialogue. But this isn't a freaking tamagochi simulator, so I'll just stick with no.

I would like a nymphomaniac succubus, in a uber-sexy skimpy outfit. :dancing:

...what? it's not PC?