NO.

Also see sig. No co-op/multiplayer mode.

Leave proper PvP to MMOs.

• Like 1

The KS Collector's Edition does not include the Collector's Book.

Which game hook brought you to Project Eternity and interests you the most?

PE will not have co-op/multiplayer, console, or tablet support (sources): [0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]

Write your own romance mods because there won't be any in PE.

"But what is an evil? Is it like water or like a hedgehog or night or lumpy?" -(Digger)

"Most o' you wanderers are but a quarter moon away from lunacy at the best o' times." -Alvanhendar (Baldur's Gate 1)

NO.

Also see sig. No co-op/multiplayer mode.

Leave proper PvP to MMOs.

It seems you are a little conservative :w00t:

I think if fine to have a simple PVP arena and have 3 minutes fun.

Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, She got the Mercedes Benz

She's got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she calls friends

How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat.

Some dance to remember, some dance to forget

Heh. There will be many more questions lie this. We should get used to it. People will be asking about PvP, because they think PvP is RPG. They think WoW is an RPG. So expect questions about PvP, arenas, guild houses, sieges, aggro etc. We will probably read a lot of questions about FPP, full VO, cover mechanics, character auto advance options and additional clothes and hairdos for the PC, because many people also think Mass Effect 2 and 3 were RPGs. I think we should try and understand these people. It's not their fault. It's not their fault.

Edited by norolim

They stated that there will be no Multiplayer in the game whatsoever. Now that doesn't mean there won't be any option for it in the expansion or the next game(s) they release. But as far as PvP goes, don't expect that to ever happen.

Obsidian ‏@Obsidian Current PayPal status: $140,000. 2,200 backers

"Hmm so last Paypal information was 140,000 putting us at 4,126,929. We did well over and beyond 4 million, and still have an old backer number from Paypal. 76,186 backers. It's very possible that we have over 75,000 backers if I had new Paypal information. Which means we may have 15 Mega dungeon levels, and we already are going to have an amazing game + cats (I swear I will go stir crazy if Adam doesn't own up to the cats thing :p)."

Switching to Paypal means that more of your money will go towards Project Eternity. (The more you know.)

Paypal charges .30 cents per transaction and 2.2% for anything over 100,000 per month for U.S currency. Other currency is different, ranging from anywhere between 2.2-4.9%.

Kick Starter is a fixed 5% charge at the end.

So expect questions about PvP, arenas, guild houses, sieges, aggro etc. We will probably read a lot of questions about FPP, full VO, cover mechanics, character auto advance options and additional clothes and hairdos for the PC.

;(

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Heh. There will be many more questions lie this. We should get used to it. People will be asking about PvP, because they think PvP is RPG. They think WoW is an RPG. So expect questions about PvP, arenas, guild houses, sieges, aggro etc. We will probably read a lot of questions about FPP, full VO, cover mechanics, character auto advance options and additional clothes and hairdos for the PC, because many people also think Mass Effect 2 and 3 were RPGs. I think we should try and understand these people. It's not their fault. It's not their fault.

No, we like PVP because we think BG1&2 were RPG. We think NWN1&2 were RPG. :w00t:

Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, She got the Mercedes Benz

She's got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she calls friends

How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat.

Some dance to remember, some dance to forget

I might have misunderstood your reply, but I don't see a connection. BG I & II had no PvP. At least not that I know of...

Were you able to attack the other player if you joined a multiplayer game?

I'm fairly certain Baldur's Gate never had PvP--the mechanics didn't support it. I think there was a mod, but that's hardly official. I don't see how pause would work well if at all in the IE games for "PvP."

No, we like PVP because we think BG1&2 were RPG. We think NWN1&2 were RPG. :w00t:

Real PvPers play MMOs. Or proper PnP. IE/PE is neither of those. Bugger.

An arena to pit player created and controlled teams against each other might be fun. Dont see much of a point to it though.

Consider the dev interview quotes on the useless complexity of debugging co-op/MP mode with no content value:

RETURN ON INVESTMENT IS NIL.

The KS Collector's Edition does not include the Collector's Book.

Which game hook brought you to Project Eternity and interests you the most?

PE will not have co-op/multiplayer, console, or tablet support (sources): [0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]

Write your own romance mods because there won't be any in PE.

"But what is an evil? Is it like water or like a hedgehog or night or lumpy?" -(Digger)

"Most o' you wanderers are but a quarter moon away from lunacy at the best o' times." -Alvanhendar (Baldur's Gate 1)