The Obsidian Order of Eternity wants YOU!

Done! I'm Matthew Patterson - Obsidian Order. Though, could my forum one be "Imaginative Lad of the Obsidian Order"? Unfortunately, I couldn't put it all in my username with the 40 character limit.

Certainly!

Welcome, chrisrobin, Imaginative Lad of the Obsidian Order !

• Like 1

:closed:

Wow, well done guys!

Dwarven Brewmaster of the Obsidian Order.

A round for everyone, on me!

"You would not understand. No mortal possibly could. It is beyond the powers of comprehension of all but the most powerful of powers, and once they understand, they move beyond the veil of mortal comprehension. I can explain it no more than that. Perhaps, sometime, you will understand." - O

I must give thanks for dlux for his/her wonderful job of keeping record of this fast growing fellowship.

And also thanks for our heroic moderators who sacrifices their time to create our nice new titles.

Edited by Elerond
  • Like 1

Patricia (as I am known on kickstarter) - NightMare of the Obsidian Order signing in to say hi!

So I'm like the... erm... trusty mount of the Order...?

Hell that certainly does spring a whole number of... "interesting" connotations to mind... Heh

:p

You don't have your forum title yet... Sorry! It will be added in the next update, tommorow sometime. :)

Patricia (as I am known on kickstarter) - NightMare of the Obsidian Order signing in to say hi!

Hell that certainly does spring a whole number of... "interesting" connotations to mind... Heh

Sorry Particia, Chad already has that title... oh, you actually mean transport mount! As you where.

"You would not understand. No mortal possibly could. It is beyond the powers of comprehension of all but the most powerful of powers, and once they understand, they move beyond the veil of mortal comprehension. I can explain it no more than that. Perhaps, sometime, you will understand." - O

Sorry Particia, Chad already has that title... oh, you actually mean transport mount! As you where.

Well Chad does keep saying he's taking a bit of strain & is looking for some back up there...

But I'm sure he'll manage just fine ;)

I'll stick to epic battle charges & a bit of horsin around every now & then...

KnightMare of the Obsidian Order of Eternity

O.K. I agree with the idea but I don't like to change the user name. So, just increased my pledge by 8USD while keeping the reward same. Don't bother putting my name since I have no ploof except the pledge must have been slightly increased. In any case, I'm increasing my pledge till the end of the Kickstarter.

lol. it's actually something a bit beyond an assassin in the night angel trilogy by brent weeks. it's good. give it a look sometime.

Oh right! THAT'S the series I've been meaning to read, since the Suvudu fantasy cage match with Kylar Stern. I completely forgot the title though, thanks for reminding me of it.

happy to be able to help. it's definitely worth the read. i've actually read it three times now.

Master Wetboy of the Obsidian Order of Eternity

O.K. I agree with the idea but I don't like to change the user name. So, just increased my pledge by 8USD while keeping the reward same. Don't bother putting my name since I have no ploof except the pledge must have been slightly increased. In any case, I'm increasing my pledge till the end of the Kickstarter.

So you want to keep "(6) Magician" as a title? Well okay, if you want.

But choose a title anyway, we just won't update your forum title. :)

Edited by dlux