FO: L(not N)V

Volourn

The above post was a spamm post by a piece of crap who loces to troll threads but not actually disucss the topic. If you feel the ened to make perosnal attacks at least have the ecency to do so on topic.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

They need to make a versus section of the forum where posters can textually abuse each other.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

You're in it.

Am pretty sick of FNV after so many hours so haven't picked up LR. I might go back to FO1 at some point, though.

The above post was a spamm post by a piece of crap who loces to troll threads but not actually disucss the topic. If you feel the ened to make perosnal attacks at least have the ecency to do so on topic.

Those are some pretty harsh statements about Tigranes.

I've got to say that it's pretty hard to try to replay New Vegas a 2nd time. There's far too many tiny little things that just make doing quests ridiculously tedius on the 2nd playthrough, add that to the fact that there's nothing memorable about any of the games characters/plots/factions/quests/game world entirely. New Vegas is just a simulator romp through one ugly ass maze of a world. It's ambituous but they tried to do too much with this game. I've downloaded all the DC and am adding tons of old songs to the game radio in hopes to get some enjoyment out of it. The music is by far the only characteristic in the game that feels alive. The rest of the world is a dead sim.

Wow, talk about the opposite experience. New Vegas is probably the best RPG I've played in years. I finished it several times and enjoyed it thoroughly each time. I thought the setting was great, the string of Iraquesque bases was well done, and the moral choices intriguing. Not trying to convince you, Blod, just saying that I saw things in a different way.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Wow, talk about the opposite experience. New Vegas is probably the best RPG I've played in years. I finished it several times and enjoyed it thoroughly each time. I thought the setting was great, the string of Iraquesque bases was well done, and the moral choices intriguing. Not trying to convince you, Blod, just saying that I saw things in a different way.

Yeah well the game is very ambituous, so there's quality to it and a lot of people should find something good in it. On the first playthrough I definetly liked it more - all of the factions and how they reacted to your choices was pretty nice but on the 2nd playthough, there's just absolutely no faction I care to side with because there's just not enough character given to anything in the game - it's very expansive but also pretty sim-like. You have to use your imagination to connect the text to the open world and give it life but the text really isn't interesting enough to fill in the gaps for the most part. I feel like less time should've been spent on the many tiny things in the world and more time spent on the major elements that help with immersion, i.e. better writing and voice acting.

Hate to burst your bubble, mate. But I know a fellow who was shot in the head and survived. Bullet hit his temple and slid round the bone came out the back. FACT. I've seen the holes.

Further, the entire discipline of neuropsychology was founded on people being shot in the head and surviving.

It's certainly true that you can lose one of your two brain hemispheres (e.g. to a bullet) and still go on to graduate college. A lot of your brain exists simply for the purpose of redundancy.