NVInteriors Project:Wasteland and Urban Editions {RELZ}

bigcrazewolf

Perfectly fine. Shouldn't it be in the gaming section though? :shifty:

Edit: Took the liberty of relocating it :lol:

I think I have to look through that nexus thing for FO:NV mods for my second play through. Looks like a lot of useful stuff in there (checked it out a few days ago).

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Perfectly fine. Shouldn't it be in the gaming section though? ;)

Edit: Took the liberty of relocating it :)

I think I have to look through that nexus thing for FO:NV mods for my second play through. Looks like a lot of useful stuff in there (checked it out a few days ago).

Thanks Gorth , I will PM you on a heading change in a bit.

Yea Nexus is great!

Downloading both. Looking forward to it. Don't let me down, man!

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Downloading both. Looking forward to it. Don't let me down, man!

I hope not my friend, I will say it's not where I wanted it be but with some of the RL news I have gotten will distract me from working on it as it deserves. I did have a need to release it though, being that I have worked on it for a while now.

I hope everyone can enjoy it.

Just to give you a heads up I may not be able to try them out until Thursday.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Without having read the readme (anybody ever read those?), does it in any significant way alter the gameplay experience? I.e. it changes looks/convenience not actual gameplay mechanics/difficulty? If I can drop it in the middle of a game without restarting, I might just try it out before finishing my current game. I'm a slow player :*

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

If it's like the other NVInteriors, you get more places to explore. This means there'a s little bit more loot in the world, but it's really mostly just flavor and didn't alter my experience. I say it's okay to put it in your load order in the middle of your playthrough, but it's probably safer to wait for bigcrazewolf to comment. :*

I should have time this evening. After a pretty wild week I'm taking a quiet Friday.

o:)

-Elwood Blues

• 2 weeks later...

I just want to say thanks to anyone from the community here that may have DL'ed my mod, enjoyed it and endorsed it. I couldn't be happier :ermm: with it's success, I am lucky enough to have stayed in the hot files top ten since release, and couldn't of done it without your help.

Thank you for your support >_<

• 4 weeks later...

I got around to installing both the NVinteriors mods last night and I'm very impressed, the Fallout 3 version was good but probably not necessary, New Vegas on the other hand was crying out for more random places to poke around.

So far all the new locations have fitted into the world seamlessly, great work.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice mod so far. Hope to see more updates, there's plenty of buildings that need to be unboarded. :)

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester