The funny things thread part 3

Tale

Finally I have music for my metiere: chap hop

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Walked in on someone channel surfing and caught a piece of "The Only Way is Essex" or whatever that program is called.

One of those annoying reality fly-on-the-wall documentary type of shows... and good god.

The myth of the Essex-Girl is alive, well and totally proved.

One of the girls (in their twenties) actually turned around and did this "Wow, did you realise the sun and moon are actually two different planets? I always used to think they were like, the same thing. Just one side was dark when it turned towards us at night and the other side was light during the day.."

And she was totally, utterly serious. :p

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

One of the girls (in their twenties) actually turned around and did this "Wow, did you realise the sun and moon are actually two different planets? I always used to think they were like, the same thing. Just one side was dark when it turned towards us at night and the other side was light during the day.."

I once convinced a girl, that the sun was an object about the size of a basketball and about an hours drive from Earth.. I then felt so sorry for her that I spend the next 6 weeks teaching her basic physics, astronomy and elementary science. It turned out she was actually quite intelligent, but had never been in any stimulating environment - which made me realize that most of of these realityshow idiots are probably just people who were never really given a proper chance of learning this stuff.

Fortune favors the bald.

Somebody's been playing too many video games. Very well made :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

That's a low blow lady

Sometimes you just have to love Aussie news TV. Equally funny was the guy caught watching scantily clad Miranda Kerr pictures on his PC in the background during a financial news update :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Noticed this in the sig file of an email I received:

No trees were harmed in the sending of this email although millions of electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Ah so very, very true.

Video by the guy that shot at the White House - http://www.localnews8.com/video/29802002/i...182011&ts=H

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

10. There are half-full, brightly-colored plastic cups on the floor in every room. Three are in the bathtub.

9. There's always that one girl, bawling her eyes out in a corner.

8. It's best not to assume that the person closest to you has any control over their digestive function.

7. You sneak off to the bathroom knowing that as soon as you sit down, someone's going to start banging on the door.

6. Probably 80% of the stains on the furniture contain DNA.

5. You've got someone in your face at 3 a.m. looking for a drink.

4. There's definitely going to be a fight.

3. You're not sure whether anything you're doing is right, you just hope it won't get you arrested.

2. There are crumpled-up underpants everywhere.

1. You wake up wondering exactly how and when the person in bed with you got there.

These are all true. I'm looking around the room and I see 4 cups, and I know there is at least two in the bathroom.

2002-03-10_billy_the_kid.jpg

-Elwood Blues

I was at the
part of youtube again.... Look at the top right corner..

-Elwood Blues

I was at the
part of youtube again.... Look at the top right corner..

I know.. for some reason I couldn't stop laughing since with every new video someone wrote "we have to go depurrrr"..

Fortune favors the bald.

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn...story?track=rss

Fox News watchers actually know less about the news than people who don't watch the news at all.

It kind of explains the behaviour of all our resident right wing nutters on this board.. :)

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I just saw this Danish correspondence column from 1946 about a woman being disciplined by her husband.. It was quite long, so I shortened it.

Q:I love my husband and he loves me, but I'm pretty abrasive and probably hysterical. For this reason my husband would only agree to marry me if I accepted that he struck me if I became too hysterical. This has happened a few times, but our lovely marriage has not been affected by it. I accidentally told my mother however, who got quite enraged and insisted that I divorced him. Am I wrong, or is she?

A: You should not allow your mother to ruin your marriage. It's a known truth that a women's hysteria is cured by either striking or throwing cold water at her. Although in our day and age men do not often deploy these methods. You however seem to be an intelligent woman and therefore I see no problem in your husband curing you as you have agreed, when you have a fit.

wow..

Also.

title-faili-would-sue-them-173310-450-432.jpg

Fortune favors the bald.