Glitterdelve mine quest bug

Malakhi

Question

There is a bug in the quest to seal the western mine entrance. It appears that numerous people are experiencing this as there are various posts on gaming website reporting it. It would appear to happen like this:

1. Clear the room of trash before engaging Lieutenant

2. Go back to the save point in the previous tunnel and save game

3. Die to the Lieutenant (Fire aura FTL)

4. Reload game

5. 1st pack of trash has respwaned, but the 2nd pack has not!

6. Clear trash again and defeat the Lieutenant

7. Unable to complete quest at cart with message 'It's unsafe to unload the explosive now' or similar

So, the bug is caused by reloading a saved game that excluded the 2nd pack of mobs........this is a game breaker as my previous save is 4 hours before. And more importantly I'm one of many experiencing this issue

16 answers to this question

^^^

merchant of erb and enduring champion achievements are glitched...you got the deeds but not the achievements at the same time.

Cant believe i paid 60$ for this game, and have this bug and cannot advance. What a deal breaker, im level 20, and my last alternate save is 11 levels ago.

was having fun until this point, im considering trying a chargeback on my credit card.

Oh man, I just encountered this issue while playing on the xbox. I spent an hour or two re-tracing my steps thinking I missed something. I am getting this same msg when I try to set the explosives, but in the southern mine.

Any updates on a fix for this ? I am enjoying the game a lot, but this is aggravating. I hope the programmers can release a fix soon ? Obsidian, please fix

Thank you

Paul

Thanks for the repro steps. I'm adding this to the bug database. Hopefully we can do something about this issue.

I'm also experiencing this problem on xbox360 and cannot make progress with the game. When will this be rectified please?

There is a bug in the quest to seal the western mine entrance. It appears that numerous people are experiencing this as there are various posts on gaming website reporting it. It would appear to happen like this:

1. Clear the room of trash before engaging Lieutenant

2. Go back to the save point in the previous tunnel and save game

3. Die to the Lieutenant (Fire aura FTL)

4. Reload game

5. 1st pack of trash has respwaned, but the 2nd pack has not!

6. Clear trash again and defeat the Lieutenant

7. Unable to complete quest at cart with message 'It's unsafe to unload the explosive now' or similar

So, the bug is caused by reloading a saved game that excluded the 2nd pack of mobs........this is a game breaker as my previous save is 4 hours before. And more importantly I'm one of many experiencing this issue

Happening on the PC in the southern mines as well.

Has a resolution for this been discover? I cleared out the mines, thought I missed something and went back looking around for over an hour before I determined that it had to be a bug and after seeing others with the same issue, indeed, a bug.

Got this bug on my save aswell, and I am not really up to loading a savegame that is from lvl 11 when I am at lvl 20 now. Please fix this in the next patch, and preferably quite fast :lol: I was really enjoying the game until this happened!

Got this bug on my save aswell, and I am not really up to loading a savegame that is from lvl 11 when I am at lvl 20 now. Please fix this in the next patch, and preferably quite fast :) I was really enjoying the game until this happened!

theres no patch coming, this game is dead and will be in the bargain bin very shortly.

I havent played since getting this game ending bug (only to check for a patch which wasnt there)

Got this bug on my save aswell, and I am not really up to loading a savegame that is from lvl 11 when I am at lvl 20 now. Please fix this in the next patch, and preferably quite fast :) I was really enjoying the game until this happened!

theres no patch coming, this game is dead and will be in the bargain bin very shortly.

I havent played since getting this game ending bug (only to check for a patch which wasnt there)

Are you sure that there is no patch coming? I would rather have that coming from an official/developer :)

Are you sure that there is no patch coming? I would rather have that coming from an official/developer :)

your gonna be waiting a long time for that response. Theres probably no one working on this game anymore.

Got this bug on my save aswell, and I am not really up to loading a savegame that is from lvl 11 when I am at lvl 20 now. Please fix this in the next patch, and preferably quite fast :ermm: I was really enjoying the game until this happened!

Nope hes not sure. Theres no information for a around 3 weeks. Could just mean they are working on a bigger patch. Or other possiblities including ceased support (though I'd think if this was already 100% clear we would have heard something by now too) We'll see.

I've had this glitch too, but haven't played for weeks. Has anyone found a way to get it working? It's a great game, but I don't see any reason to play it again if I can't get past that point... I think I was in the west tunnel if that helps. :bat: