Best comic book villains

Walsingham

I mean, John Shea's representation of Lex Luthor in the old "Lois and Clark" was downright spot on for the stylish and smart Evil Mastermind. Definitely pulled off the whole magnificent bastard idea quite a few times.

While Gene Hackman's version was .. amusing for a movie, but an amazingly bad rendition of Luthor.

Michael Rosenbaum's portrayal of LL was the best thing about Smallville.(apart from Erica Durance) Kevin Spacey's portrayal was also quite funny.

Agreed.

FACTOID! In the Justice League cartoon show Michael Rosenbaum was the voice actor for the Flash. In one of the later episodes (JLU actually) He and Luthor swap brains.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

As an aside, perhaps it would be beneficial to open the floor to ALL media villains. Perhaps get some feel for how the contest ought to be judged.

Well, I already mentioned a comic book and a tv series villain, how about some crook/cop/mutual nemesis pairings? E.g. Moriarty/Holmes, William Chaloner/Sir Isaac Newton etc.?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

As an aside, perhaps it would be beneficial to open the floor to ALL media villains. Perhaps get some feel for how the contest ought to be judged.

Well, I already mentioned a comic book and a tv series villain, how about some crook/cop/mutual nemesis pairings? E.g. Moriarty/Holmes, William Chaloner/Sir Isaac Newton etc.?

Bond/Blofeld

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

I mean, John Shea's representation of Lex Luthor in the old "Lois and Clark" was downright spot on for the stylish and smart Evil Mastermind. Definitely pulled off the whole magnificent bastard idea quite a few times.

While Gene Hackman's version was .. amusing for a movie, but an amazingly bad rendition of Luthor.

Michael Rosenbaum's portrayal of LL was the best thing about Smallville.(apart from Erica Durance) Kevin Spacey's portrayal was also quite funny.

Agreed.

FACTOID! In the Justice League cartoon show Michael Rosenbaum was the voice actor for the Flash. In one of the later episodes (JLU actually) He and Luthor swap brains.

"You gonna wash your hands?"

"No... 'cause I'm Evil."

One of the best episodes of JLU

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Also showed that the Flash is probably one of the most powerful people on the planet... but nobody thinks so because he doesn't want to be known for that.

Bond/Blofeld

FFS! BLOFELD??????

Blofeld is a one dimensional character who wasn't even original. I don't know where the archetype comes from. Possibly Moriarty. But certainly E.E. 'doc' Smith and other pulp writers in the 30s had Blofeld characters before Bond ever graced paper.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Blofeld is a one dimensional character who wasn't even original. I don't know where the archetype comes from. Possibly Moriarty. But certainly E.E. 'doc' Smith and other pulp writers in the 30s had Blofeld characters before Bond ever graced paper.

Grey Roger for the warmup and Helmuth of Boskone for the win! :p

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Being an X-Men fan my favorites are Apocalypse and Mr. Sinister.

In GI Joe my favorites are Destro and and Stormshadow.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Being an X-Men fan my favorites are Apocalypse and Mr. Sinister.

In GI Joe my favorites are Destro and and Stormshadow.

You sir, may stand in the corner and think about what you have just said.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

59.jpg

Did somebody say Mr Sinister!?

Other side of the door is Deadpool who's cutting loose in the bathroom after having held it for 2-3 days.