Psychonauts 2

Humodour

I actually abandoned Psychonauts after a few hours - I liked how funny and wacky it was, but platforming was never my forte and it just doesn't interest me unless it's done very simply and very well, a la 2D Mario. Couldn't wade through it.

I actually abandoned Psychonauts after a few hours - I liked how funny and wacky it was, but platforming was never my forte and it just doesn't interest me unless it's done very simply and very well, a la 2D Mario. Couldn't wade through it.

I bought the game in a GOG sale a few months ago. I haven't installed it yet, but I fear that my experience will be quite similar to yours.

Very very important: disable the 'smart' camera. Or you will shriek louder than any known species of monkey.

In every other respect, it's just fun. Not work. Fun. The only complication with which is that if you try and forge through it then you will get frustrated. On the other hand if you eventually relax and just see attempt X as yet another chance to enjoy flipping about like a mentalist then it's pure delight.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.