You hurt cat? We kill you!

Walsingham

And the old lady in question has said that she "didn't mean to be cruel to the cat" that she did it as a 'joke' and that she thought the cat would have wriggled free on its own.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Yeah, and you're not Tale either. If you stopped smoking so much then maybe you would know that because you would be able to see the monitor properly, but I say maybe because maybe you're just getting blinder in your old age. :lol:

Wot?

I may be many things; obnoxious, socially inept, unthreatening, generally impotent, terrible at punctuation, arrogant, faux British, but I am NEITHER a ginger nor a hippy, you bloody wanker.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

And the old lady in question has said that she "didn't mean to be cruel to the cat" that she did it as a 'joke' and that she thought the cat would have wriggled free on its own.

So she isn't cruel, just stupid. I seriously doubt it was a 'joke'. She looks around suspiciously for some time before dumping the cat in and quickly walking off. BTW, can you link the story where she says this?

This is hardly some big story. People do nasty/stupid stuff like this all the time. The only reason I think this is remotely newsworthy is just how callous it looks. Really, why go out of your way to do that even if you don't like cats?

Edited by GreasyDogMeat

Whoah whoah whoah... I may be an imbecile but I am NOT a ginger.

For some reason, I have a mental picture of you being a ginger now. In fact, that was the name of my cat. Similar to the one below.

percy-ginger-cat.jpg

Unfortunately, he died. And no, we never put him in a wheelie bin.

Edited by Hiro Protagonist

Guest The Architect
Wot?

I may be many things; obnoxious, socially inept, unthreatening, generally impotent, terrible at punctuation, arrogant, faux British, but I am NEITHER a ginger nor a hippy, you bloody wanker.

I said red you ****. :lol:

I also forgot to mention chronic liar.

Hey they edit out t-w-a-t now? Who's genius idea was that?

Edited by The Architect

Sorry, Wals, there's plenty of much more inane news stories. You need to try harder. :lol:

PS: I suggest CNN.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"