Music

Walsingham

"Rap" is inherently a somewhat diverse term. It includes artists who can be considered poets in their own right (Lupe, Pac, Em) and abject retards who nobody in their right mind would advise you to listen to (Soulja Boy, etc.). The problem is, however, that the vast majority of rappers lie between the two extremes, so its basically a crapshoot.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

"Rap" is inherently a somewhat diverse term. It includes artists who can be considered poets in their own right (Lupe, Pac, Em) and abject retards who nobody in their right mind would advise you to listen to (Soulja Boy, etc.). The problem is, however, that the vast majority of rappers lie between the two extremes, so its basically a crapshoot.

So... it's just like every other genre of music?

"There are two kinds of music. Good music, and the other kind"

-Duke Ellington

Edited by Enoch

Fates Warning - Through Different Eyes

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

Helstar - Destroyer

Those ****ing solos...Yngwie wishes he could write something that good.

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

Shouldn't that be sturm und drang?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Man, Carl Albert was ****ing awesome. Possibly my favorite heavy metal vocalist (excluding John Arch, of course, who is on a higher plane of existence).

Edited by Oblarg

Oh. my. god. Is he bit sore around something sensitive or what?

adorable. River of Longing :ermm:

:) Perfect for my chill out mood. Thanks.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

New Vicious Rumors track streaming

Well, they're back. ****ing speed metal.

House of Pain

-Elwood Blues

Best rhythm section ever?

Actually, the entire band is just really damn talented.

A school project now has me reviving my love for Massive Attack and this video in particular.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

A school project now has me reviving my love for Massive Attack and this video in particular.

That is indeed a great video. There's something genuinely grotesque about flourescent lit rooms and the anonymous spaces we build high in the air. To combine that with moths is inspired.

-Elwood Blues

Bauhaus, Bela Lugosi's Dead.

Foreshadows of Massive Attack, now I think about it. >_<

-Elwood Blues

Ahhhh jamming to this and reminiscing of the days when I popped &^% and smoked @#$......to be young again, and let the freak flag fly man.

just thought I would share a great song from a awesome album with ya'll, I got some drinks in me and I'm feeling the love :thumbsup: