Ego boost for today

Walsingham

In pics

What an unspeakable ****. As Bill Hicks said, "...And I'm still single."

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Is he guilty... or just accused?

Authorities in Peru say he confessed to killing Stephany Flores there, AFAIK.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Is he guilty... or just accused?

Authorities in Peru say he confessed to killing Stephany Flores there, AFAIK.

His attorneys are now trying to dispute the confession. Hard to imagine this guy not being guilty as sin.

1-apparently I can no longer see the word "Lima" without thinking of Glee.

2-Yes, I'm glad I'm not Joran. Or anyone else headed for, or already in, prison for more than unpaid traffic tickets. I'm a little nuts, but at least I'm not that kind of nuts. :aiee:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

"Authorities in Peru say he confessed to killing Stephany Flores there, AFAIK."

So, they say.

"Hard to imagine this guy not being guilty as sin."

Why? Because you've been told he's guilty? Because he looks guilty?

He's been accused. He hasn't been found guilty.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"Authorities in Peru say he confessed to killing Stephany Flores there, AFAIK."

So, they say.

"Hard to imagine this guy not being guilty as sin."

Why? Because you've been told he's guilty? Because he looks guilty?

He's been accused. He hasn't been found guilty.

I'm not sure why they would lie about a confession. The defense isn't saying there is no confession, they are saying it is inadmissible in court. The guy doesn't really have a stellar track record, but feel free to jump in his corner and be weird.

Well, rumor has it he got the crap beaten out of him before he confessed so that lays a bit of a question mark on him.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

"The guy doesn't really have a stellar track record, but feel free to jump in his corner and be weird."

So saying that he's accused and not actually guilty yet is 'jumping into his corner and be weird'? What aprt of thew orld you live in? In mine, it's innocent until proven guilty... not thrown in prison due a potential bogus 'confession' and found out that the person who 'cionfessed' is innocent.

Someone being a bad dude does not equal guilty. It's not evidence.

"I'm not sure why they would lie about a confession."

You've never heard of cops being so sure of a suspect's guilt that they beat the suspected perp to a pulp to get the confession? And, no, a police officier's 'gut feeling' is also not evidence.

"Well, rumor has it he got the crap beaten out of him before he confessed so that lays a bit of a question mark on him."

Rumour but this is just one reason why he may have confessed.

He may be guilty but many have him confimred as guilty before any trial. The news is really guilty of this, of course since they should be impartial. Internet tough guys though can jump on the he's guilty bandwagon if they want.. and maybe he is, but will you apologize to him if he's not? Doubtful.

Edited by Volourn

Are you making an assumption about how I feel towards this guy? It's scott peterson all over again, but this time there's the spicy physical abuse scandal that might get him off.

How much you wanna bet that there's a made for tv movie depicting how he did it and how's he's totally guilty

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

"Are you making an assumption about how I feel towards this guy?"

WUT U TALKIN' 'BOUT, WILLIS?

I wa sobviously referring to Hurlshot's damning of the guy because he was a 'bad dude' with a shady past not the guy merely referring to a rumour.

I've got no idea what the story is about, but if the missing body gets dug up on the location he gave the police, wouldn't that be a good indicator of at least more than just random talk on his part?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

After reading about Killian, I decided to edit this and not argue with Volourn for the time being. I'm very sad about the loss of a friend and fellow Obsidianite, and it just makes Volourn's argumentative posts even more disheartening. Life is short, no need to waste it not being friendly.

Edited by Hurlshot

After reading about Killian, I decided to edit this and not argue with Volourn for the time being. I'm very sad about the loss of a friend and fellow Obsidianite, and it just makes Volourn's argumentative posts even more disheartening. Life is short, no need to waste it not being friendly.

Ditto.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.