what happened to the Lair?

Ozymandias

sounds like a saying... ??? it is now anyway :)

and yes, he's quite vulgar. he doesn't post like that other places because they'll ban him... oh well.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Tri, please, I've 'discussed' things with multiple people at RPGCodex and we get heated; but seriously, Sherriff, takes the cake. What's *really* funny when he was enjoying NWN he seemed to like me just fine then when BIO"betrayed" him, and then when I started flagging TOEE for what it was, he started going whacko. Just search ANY thread on RPGCodex that has a 'disucssion' between him, and I. Or, for that matter, anyone who has *anythinG8 positive to say about NWN. Not a pretty sight. Heck, as much as you and I have gone and back forth; I still thunk your "cool". Even Rosh has intelligence to back himself up. Sherriff doesn't even have that. :) And, what do you mean quick to judge? What kind of time should pass before one can judge an Internet Message Board Geek? Remember, I don't judge anyone's RL personality as I don't know them in RL.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

So, are all you refugees going to exercise your right of return when Missy's re-opens? That is to say, will we lose the comfort of your presence in the end?

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

So, are all you refugees going to exercise your right of return when Missy's re-opens?  That is to say, will we lose the comfort of your presence in the end?

You know Eldar, if you'd just become a regular at Missy's you wouldn't have to worry about "losing" (because many people might or might not say something more along the lines of "ridding myself of") the oh-so-creature-ly comforts of our pestilent presence.

A dull boy.

Sheeesh,

I never get any respect...

"For The Love Of Carnage And Discord, I Bring Annihilation And Cheap Beer!" - Mad Dwarf

"Watch that howling1. His sig used to eat cities." - Synaesthesia

"Beat me with a wet noodle huh? " - Feargus Urquhart

"the term "Board Troll" ain't a thing ta be proud o', lads" - Sargallath Abraxium

"The line between comedy and tragedy is pretty thin in these parts." - Overseer

" Grrr... ...Argh." - Darque

Somehow Mags, getting flipped the "Bird" wasn't exactly what I had in mind...

"For The Love Of Carnage And Discord, I Bring Annihilation And Cheap Beer!" - Mad Dwarf

"the term "Board Troll" ain't a thing ta be proud o', lads" - Sargallath Abraxium

Somehow Mags, getting flipped the "Bird" wasn't exactly what I had in mind...

no?? :o:o

... And the Lassies wonder why I prefer to live the life of a monk,

Sheeesh...

:blink::p ^_^

So, are all you refugees going to exercise your right of return when Missy's re-opens?  That is to say, will we lose the comfort of your presence in the end?

What is there to keep us here?

harsh :p

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Guest Mistress

Hey folks.

I'm a busy little bee at the moment - the Lair is half done. Just the posts and post texts to restore. Damn you all for being such productive posters! :D

Anyway - we'll be back up soon. In the meantime, I must work. *yawn*

What is there to keep us here?

omg this place is teh k00l, tessie!

don't you know?

Or maybe I'm just missing something. ;):p

like my brain. :p

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

How goes the site rebuild Missy?

...funny...I asks Missy ta delete me account an', lo' an' behold, a few days later the whole site falls ta ashes...coincidence???...methinks not...I expects me apology forthcomin'... :)

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

• Like 1

A long, long time ago, but I can still remember,
How the Trolling used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance, I could egg on a few Trolls to "dance",
And maybe we'd be happy for a while.
But then Krackhead left and so did Klown;
Volo and Turnip were banned, Mystake got run out o' town.
Bad news on the Front Page,
BIOweenia said goodbye in a heated rage.
I can't remember if I cried
When I heard that TORN was recently fried,
But sadness touched me deep inside,
The day...Black Isle died.

For tarna, Visc, an' the rest o' the ol' Islanders that fell along the way

Guest Mistress

Hey guys. *phew* Things are coming along - I promise you won't have to wait too much longer - bits and bobs I still need to sort out - but rest assured - the Lair will be back ASAP. If only I didn't have to work as well! (oh and I promise the main site page will lose the creepy santa soon too :D )

Edit: Oh, and Slammy is right - Kroney isn't a baddy. He puts a lot of time into the board and there's more than a pinch of humour in his gruff posting style :)

Well, if it ever does go back up, I'll go poke around at Missy's again for a bit. The general gaming and RPG fora were actually active with a lot of threads, responses, and balanced critiques. Missy's can have serious conversations about gaming also. That's really all I ever want to discuss online anyhow.

Obsidian Plays

Guest Mistress

Well, you're always welcome, Eldar. Hopefully I can finally get the main site finished up soon too. Life has this odd knack of getting in my way just lately though. <_< Oh, and no if - it is going back up. :)