what happened to the Lair?

Ozymandias

i`ll just say i like Role Player

Aw, shucks :)

Seriously though, i also like Briosa. While i haven't met him for that long, he strikes me as someone honest, credible, intelligent and humble. He's Portuguese also, and that's icing on the cake B)

even if i can`t stand Saramago

.... must not... unleash... unholy wrath....

No Kharn you could say that of the Weimar republic times Berlin, wich was the sex capital of the world, a very colorfull place, that i still wouldn`t fit very well, since i can`t speak german (like Mistress Lair, not that the place is the sex capital of the world :) )

But wit nazi germany your interests were at stake too, so you have to do something about it ( like on the Interplay and BIS boards, where what happened there had repercussions in things that interested us, not that i`m saying Herve is a nazi, no, just a bit dumb maybe? ) :D

But go ahead, criticise at will, even if the result will be the same as when we read at Mistress Lair or DAC that NMA sucks, meaning nothing happens, we just get on with our lives. That`s the message i was trying to say, sorry if it wasn`t clear.

I still think we should party though :)

But go ahead, criticise at will, even if the result will be the same as when we read at Mistress Lair or DAC that NMA sucks, meaning nothing happens, we just get on with our lives. That`s the message i was trying to say, sorry if it wasn`t clear.

But that was my point. I do listen to critique on DaC. I know, I know, maybe I shouldn't, 'cause a lot of it is written out of spite, but I firmly believe that somewhere there's a point, and often adapt my direction to it, just a bit.

inXile line producer

...And the day is done. What have we learned from this little episode in the life of a message board? Why, that real men can care and can hurt. We should always love our neighbor, unless we're at Missy's, in which case we should try to love as many neighbors as possible.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Well said Brios, good to see you around. Even though you hate my opinions on gaming. :) And while I agree that Fight Club is overrated, Chuck Palahniuk (author of Fight Club) is a black comedy genius.

Enough out of me. The Lair is back up and I'm feeling lucky tonight. Soon...very soon, I will land myself a forum geek to exchange "pics" with one of these days. God willing, maybe even a female this time. :)

...And the day is done. What have we learned from this little episode in the life of a message board? Why, that real men can care and can hurt. We should always love our neighbor, unless we're at Missy's, in which case we should try to love as many neighbors as possible.

Amen to that brother!

Being an Evil Old Dwarf has it's advantages,

Like being above the fray most of the time.

I joined Missy's because of long time friends at BIS invited me to.

Not because of the chicks. I spend most of my time there discussing

DVDs, computors, & sometimes games. I like the relaxed atmosphere there,

unlike the bitching & the board nazis I saw at NMA the short time I lurked there.

I could care less about someone whining about the Lair on a different BB.

If you don't like the Lair, don't go there. I sure as hell won't visit NMA in the future,

I don't like the place, don't go there, don't consider it worth either going to,

or complaining about on someone elses board....

"For The Love Of Carnage And Discord, I Bring Annihilation And Cheap Beer!" - Mad Dwarf

"Watch that howling1. His sig used to eat cities." - Synaesthesia

"Beat me with a wet noodle huh? " - Feargus Urquhart

"the term "Board Troll" ain't a thing ta be proud o', lads" - Sargallath Abraxium

"The line between comedy and tragedy is pretty thin in these parts." - Overseer

" Grrr... ...Argh." - Darque

Guest Mistress
and i have a devastating crush...er i mean i like Missy even if she likes Shadowpaladin. :huh:

Hahahaha!

Oh and Fight Club isn't overrated, damn you. :unsure:

Personally - I like my board (some days more than others), NMA, RPGCodex, DAC and this one. Basically - I just like the wider community.