Developing your skills trailer

You mean the +# in front of the skills when they make the demonstration? Either it's just the cool factor, some sort of Fishleg-ism (alright, I saw that movie too much) or the actual level of Michael in that skill (but I doubt it, Fury doesn't need Martial Arts maximized I think).

Still, XP gained for defeating enemies : 200, and XP gained for evading enemies : 510? Love it!

You mean the +# in front of the skills when they make the demonstration? Either it's just the cool factor, some sort of Fishleg-ism (alright, I saw that movie too much) or the actual level of Michael in that skill (but I doubt it, Fury doesn't need Martial Arts maximized I think).

Still, XP gained for defeating enemies : 200, and XP gained for evading enemies : 510? Love it!

Really? well I'm not going to get crap for xp then, anyway was I the only one who didn't like the hand to hand fighting thing? that stupid looking yellow thing at the point of impact looked kind of retarded, other than that though it looked good

Don't think he got 510 xp per enemy avoided and 200 per enemy killed. More that's the total xp gained for his sum of kills and avoids. So whoever has playing had quite a few more avoids than kills.

At least I hope so. Otherwise my mass murdering Thorton isn't going to be too awesome :thumbsup: