NHL

Gorth

Ouch. Montreal gets bitchslapped by the Flyers in game one. I really have to start making time to actually watch some of this playoff hockey.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Dang. The Sharks actually outplayed Chicago for most of Game 3, and they still couldn't get the win.

There's always next year. I hope Marlaeu moves on now that he's not captain. I'd love to see him sign in Jersey if we don't get Kovy back..Or even if we do get Kovy back.

I think the Sharks will resign him. He wants to stay in SJ, at least that is the impression he has given. He has been great this year, so I know the Sharks will offer him something. No one can question his playoffs this year, he's the only guy scoring goals right now. It probably will be lower than some other teams though, so it really will be his call.

I think Nabby is gone. Again I think the Sharks will try to sign him, but he seems more inclined to follow the money. I can see them going after Turco as a replacement. They have a decent prospect in net in the minors, so they are looking for a vet to fill the next two years or so.

I really hope that Philly can do what Pittsburgh and Washington couldn't: eliminate the Habs before game seven rolls around.

If Philly wins the cup I will murder Scott Hartnell

I'm predicting Philly wins the cup in the next round, so we should be pretty safe.

I dunno, Chicago looks awfully tough as well.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

Ouch.

Jeez, I was gonna pick Philly to win too, now I dunno.

Of course, my success rate isn't much better.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

I'm sorry Hurlshot. I didn't know my powers of suck were so strong. I mean, a series sweep by the Blackhawks? Montreal shut out 3 times so far? WTF is happening?!

That's alright, it was a weird one. I thought the Sharks played a heck of a lot better than a sweep, but it just didn't work out. I'm not as bummed as in years past, I think they put everything out there this year, whereas it seemed like the effort was lacking before.

Chicago is a dang good team, so I hope they win it all.

Yep, after watching how San Jose got past Detroit, I was starting to think maybe this was their year to at least get to the finals. Too bad for the Sharks, their offseason could be very interesting.