NHL

Gorth

Montreal. :o I won't be going 8 for 8. Stupid Ovie. Not even a shot on goal?

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

Nabokov better start playing better. That game should have been a blowout. I notice how you didn't bash The Big three just because they won. LMAO

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Unfortunately for the Sharks, that seems to be the case every year. It's too bad, I've always kinda liked them, and they're too good a team to pull this disappearing act.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

What? They looked great last night controlling the play and getting chance after chance.

Chances are nice. *shrug* I wonder if they'll ever change the rules so that getting close to scoring actually counts! *shrug*

This. If scoring chances counted, not only would Jason Blake have potted 50+ per season over the last two, but the Leafs would be in the playoffs now.

The Sharks top line is currently -2 in the playoffs. I will breathe easier if they can figure out a way to get back in the positive. I'm not sure why Volourn is getting worked up though, I'd say it is pretty reasonable to be concerned when a team's top line is not producing a positive goal ratio, particularly when Thornton and Marleau had the same issues last year in the playoffs.

I'm really not sure what to say. The Sharks seem to be destined to make legends out of opposing goaltenders.

That was what, 51 shots on Craig Anderson, only to lose on an OT own goal?!

One of the CBC chat mods picked Boyle to score in OT oddly enough.

Edited by Deraldin

I wouldn't worry. It's nothing like the Steve Smith own goal from the playoff series between the OIlers and the Flames back in...oh god it was so long ago I can't remember.

Dan Boyle is still one hell of a good d-man.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I'm a bit shocked by the goal, but these things happen. The fact the Sharks spent the last two periods in the offensive zone and never managed to get it in goal is more perplexing. It was like a force field was up of something.

I don't think that disallowed goal should have been disallowed.

I don't think that disallowed goal should have been disallowed.

Me neither. Good game though.

I watched the Pittsburgh - Ottawa game tonight. Pittsburgh looks scary strong!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

devils down 3-1 to the flyers. I'm not counting them out entirely but I think it will be be hard to win the next three games. I'm only hopeful because we have home ice for games 5 and 7. my fingers are crossed but worst comes to worse I can root for Ovechkin and the Caps or Pheonix.