Food affecting Battle

Would you like to have food in this game?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to have food in this game?

• Yes
    • No
    • I really don't care

I say yes because it makes the game more realistic

ya but than we'll hav to slep every 2 or 3 hours we play

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

DFS. It's just an artificial method of making people wait to go out and level up. Whereas carry weight (*pulls out his war banner*) is a very organic method of forcing the player to decide what he wants to keep the most. That and to convince him to sell or store stuff every once in awhile.

Curious about the subraces in Pillars of Eternity? Check out 

I guess sitting in a cantina in SWG to relieve battle fatigue is stupid idea also???

Well, some would say it is, but that's also a different sort of game. It's an MMO.

Let me put it this way, since it's likely no one else will: You're welcome to like the idea of eating and such, but many won't. I don't think it adds anything to the experience, and I see it as another time and management waster.

Food affecting Battle Outline - Would you like to have food in this game?

Uh.............no.

Because...............no

And of course...............no

Can you imagine gamers thinking to themselves before a big time showdown Lightsaber Duel/Force battle with Darth Sion,

"Hmmmmmmm should I have the Spicy Tach Legs with Rice?"

"Or maybe the Wookie Bread Loaf?"

"How about Kinrath Spider Hard Boiled Eggs?"

"I know! I'll have Jolee whip me up a stack of his Shadowland Pancakes!"

"Or better yet, I can get Sunrey's wife to fix me a nice hot bowl of Firaxan Shark Fin Soup!"

"Wait, I know what I want! I want Bastilla's Bar BQ Kath Hound Ribs!"

"No! I must have the Mandalorian Chips with the Twilek Bean Dip!"

"Oh and Tarisian Ale to wash it all down!"

Oh Yes! After a good hearty meal I should be more than able to a Dark Lord of the Sith!!

Bring me a menu dammit!!!!

Food wouldn't work because it would create confusion for the gamer who has to decide if he/she should invest hard earned credits into a body armor upgrade or sit down and have a meal, mulling over menu options.

He was addicted to stimulants, not adrenal stimulants. The latter are performance enhancing; the former doesn't necessarily improve your physical abilities.

I get this from nit-picking at the way things are stated, not at any knowledge of the drugs of the Star Wars universe.

Curious about the subraces in Pillars of Eternity? Check out 

Well another reason I made this topic was because on the Ebon Hawk you have a food and supplies storage and Zaalbar says to you that they are low on food or something like that.... when you try and go into the storage it doesnt let you... that is the main reason I made this post