Mohammed Descendents Sue

Hiro Protagonist

[devils advocate mode on]

I guess if you're a true believer that sort of stuff is unforgivably offensive.

[/devils advocate mode off]

On the other hand, its sad that this is the best retort Europe can offer. Because that's all that this garbage is - "payback" for what happened before.

I would have organized a massive joint military parade, but I guess you'd need to have a military for that.

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

Oh, here's the video. Click

Stupid monkeys need to learn how to relax.

I sincerely hope you are not aware how offensively racist the term 'monkey' can be if used in connection with coloured people?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Meh. Only crybabies as monkey in that context can be used just as well for white people. But, I guess, it's okay to insult white people by calling them 'monkey'. I really loathe racism.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I like how the swedish students are either too flabbergasted to understand what is going on, or are too ashamed of the situation to do something about it.

Those people who are attacking and screaming "Allahu Akbar!" are really testing my prejudism against middle easterners and muslim immigrants in general.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Meh. Only crybabies as monkey in that context can be used just as well for white people. But, I guess, it's okay to insult white people by calling them 'monkey'. I really loathe racism.

LOL. So you'd argue that calling you a 'dumb ****' would be identical to calling Nelson Mandela a 'dumb ****'? WTF, Volo?

EDIT: insert racist term beginning with n.

Edited by Walsingham

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Those people who are attacking and screaming "Allahu Akbar!" are really testing my prejudism against middle easterners and muslim immigrants in general.

Muslims won the Battle of Tours after all, 1278 years after date.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Sweden, you used to be the 3rd richest and most socially progressive country in the world with lax views on sex and life in general. What the hell happened to you?

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

A reason why I appreciate Hinduism, is that some gods in that religion are, in fact, human-faced dogs among many other things. They have no reason to throw tantrums.

You're aware that Hindu/Sikh violence has been widespread in India?

-Elwood Blues

A reason why I appreciate Hinduism, is that some gods in that religion are, in fact, human-faced dogs among many other things. They have no reason to throw tantrums.

You're aware that Hindu/Sikh violence has been widespread in India?

I had thought it was rather Hindu/Muslim in India. But I was speaking about Hinduists in Western Europe.

"LOL. So you'd argue that calling you a 'dumb ****' would be identical to calling Nelson Mandela a 'dumb ****'? WTF, Volo?"

If you can't tell the difference between monkey with the other word, you aren't using common sense. Monkey has multiple meanings including referring tot he animal. btw, Did you know that all humans and monkies have a lot in common.

The term 'monkey' has been used to refer to lazy, dumb people who ar eno better than the flingers of crap. It's been used as an insult for people of any colour.

While the racist word you refer to really only has one purpose. It is completely illogical to use that to refer to a white person or asian or whatever.

But, monkey? Not racist. Just a general insult. Nobody, on the other hand, would ever think of calling me the n word because it would be illogical in any context.

But, hey, I guess I should go up to a black person and call them white trash then right? Racism term, afterall. But, kind of loses its racist power when used against a non white person.

The sad fact is I am lone of the few people who is truly antin racism as most have no problem with racism against causcaions. To me, racism is wrong no matter the forum and no matter who it is against. But, monkey is not racist.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

So, its not tantrums anymore?
Why, because a bunch of ****heads went and tried to beat somebody up? So, what else is new?

Seriously, it's not like the news is that Iran finally has the bomb. Those asswipes can get thrown in jail like the common thugs they are. Why do they deserve special attention?

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Don't beat yourself up, Morgo. I wasn't aware it was racist either until I got hauled up by a disciplinary a few years ago. My defence was that far from being a racist myself I had never heard it used that way and had no idea. A good example of how you have to be racially conscious to be both racist and politically correct. Frankly I'd rather everyone was not racially conscious, but since they aren't we have to adapt.

Volo this isn't about the insult for you it's your aforementioned grievance against being 'victimised' for being white. As if whites in America are suddenly the victimised underclass. I don't accept that line from white South Africans and they have a **** of a lot more cause to claim it. Insults have to be appropriate to work. When they aren't they are just funny, precisely because of that logical underpinning.

-Elwood Blues

Why, because a bunch of ****heads went and tried to beat somebody up? So, what else is new?

Seriously, it's not like the news is that Iran finally has the bomb. Those asswipes can get thrown in jail like the common thugs they are. Why do they deserve special attention?

Never said they did. I think (like the US flag thing) its indicative of a larger problem that the current liberal ideology is mishandling completely.

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

In the Netherlands, Theo van Gogh was brutally murdered on the street. The Danish cartoonist was nearly murdered after a muslim broke into his house, but he could lock himself and his family into the bathroom.

Recently, Belgium has had our own incident when a speaker in the university of Antwerp was disrupted by a nice group called "Sharia4Belgium":

Basically for muslims freedom of speech only counts when it can be (ab)used to spread their 'religion of peace'. But strictly speaking, as long as islam remains locked in their medieval viewpoint, there is nothing in western culture that isn't an insult to them.

Edited by virumor

In the Netherlands, Theo van Gogh was brutally murdered on the street. The Danish cartoonist was nearly murdered after a muslim broke into his house, but he could lock himself and his family into the bathroom.

Recently, Belgium has had our own incident when a speaker in the university of Antwerp was disrupted by a nice group called "Sharia4Belgium":

Basically for muslims freedom of speech only counts when it can be (ab)used to spread their 'religion of peace'. But strictly speaking, as long as islam remains locked in their medieval viewpoint, there is nothing in western culture that isn't an insult to them.

Yes.

logosig2.jpg

It is much more than that.

Linky(somewhat readable thanks to google translate)

For the first time since the 30's we have people who actively conduct attacks on free speech in university halls. And for the first time, it is not a grass-roots movement, rather but from immigrants.

I see this as i very serious issue.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

The term 'monkey' has been used to refer to lazy, dumb people who are no better than the flingers of crap. It's been used as an insult for people of any colour.

While the racist word you refer to really only has one purpose. It is completely illogical to use that to refer to a white person or asian or whatever.

But, monkey? Not racist. Just a general insult. Nobody, on the other hand, would ever think of calling me the n word because it would be illogical in any context.

But, hey, I guess I should go up to a black person and call them white trash then right? Racism term, afterall. But, kind of loses its racist power when used against a non white person.

The sad fact is I am lone of the few people who is truly antin racism as most have no problem with racism against causcaions. To me, racism is wrong no matter the forum and no matter who it is against. But, monkey is not racist.

I agree. I've seen the word monkey refer to many types of people including asians as well.

There's the famous George W. Bush website http://bushorchimp.com/

Also many 'white' people have been shown to look like monkeys.

128709145086543609.jpg

monkey-putin.jpg

and these monkeys don't look black!

chinese-monkey-wedding.jpg

Edited by Hiro Protagonist

Never said they did. I think (like the US flag thing) its indicative of a larger problem that the current liberal ideology is mishandling completely.
I doubt liberalism is the problem. Freedom of speech, civil rights, political freedoms... those things are what social and political liberalism stands for.

Nah, people just don't care -- they'd rather "avoid getting in trouble", than get in trouble to defend that. I'll concede it's a problem, though. From the article Mes posted below:

But the threat need not be direct or physical or realistic to have an effect. It is enough that the opinion leaders feel that it would be uncomfortable to speak freely, behave or write investigative articles, and thus may fail. I feel it in my stomach right now.
That scares me ****less. When people are too afraid to stand up and fight for what they believe in, all is lost.

Well, you can pretty much substitute "muslims" with any other fringe group with violent tendencies, and the statement doesn't lose an ounce of truth. Supremacists, nazis, extreme left, cultists... you name it. Only, our tolerance threshold seems to be higher for religious fascists (unless they are Christians). This would end if we stopped considering their message at all and considered only their acts. In a democracy, violence and threats are not accepted as a valid way to convey one's message. Therefore, they are criminals. Punish them as criminals. That's all there is to it.

For the first time since the 30's we have people who actively conduct attacks on free speech in university halls. And for the first time, it is not a grass-roots movement, rather but from immigrants.

I wonder if there's some hard data on how statistically significant are these attacks compared to say, hooligan violence, regular violent crime or just random nightclub brawls. Because unless they are, it's only as serious as people allow fearmongering to affect their thinking. But hey, what the hell do I know. My fellow citizens elected our current president at gunpoint, so perhaps it's time we had a big ol' world war to remind all those yellow-bellied wankers that the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I doubt liberalism is the problem. Freedom of speech, civil rights, political freedoms... those things are what social and political liberalism stands for.

Well, you can pretty much substitute "muslims" with any other fringe group with violent tendencies, and the statement doesn't lose an ounce of truth. Supremacists, nazis, extreme left, cultists... you name it. Only, our tolerance threshold seems to be higher for religious fascists (unless they are Christians). This would end if we stopped considering their message at all and considered only their acts. In a democracy, violence and threats are not accepted as a valid way to convey one's message. Therefore, they are criminals. Punish them as criminals. That's all there is to it.

I wonder if there's some hard data on how statistically significant are these attacks compared to say, hooligan violence, regular violent crime or just random nightclub brawls. Because unless they are, it's only as serious as people allow fearmongering to affect their thinking. But hey, what the hell do I know. My fellow citizens elected our current president at gunpoint, so perhaps it's time we had a big ol' world war to remind all those yellow-bellied wankers that the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

I was referring to the modern positive discrimination and political correctness policies, which seem to have been incorporated in liberalism. I believe that this amorphous policy, full of double standards, is damaging to the clear and traditional nation based politics that Europe has had ever since the Peace of Westphalia. The nation state might not be without its faults, but I'm not liking the alternative very much.

Yeah, but you're forgetting that the muslim world is a very large political entity and that its "fringe" elements may not be as fringe as many people believe.

Obviously these attacks are in themselves insignificant, as is every terrorist action including 9/11. In the grand scheme of things its like taking a one screw out of a factory. But they have great symbolic value and failing to reply adequately makes EU and US seem weak and indecisive. It also encourages further such attempts.

Its mob rules, you can't remain on top unless you make a show of force from time to time. Discussion is for when someone is actually willing to talk.

logosig2.jpg

I wouldn't compare it to random street brawls, hooligans at football games or drunken fights. This is more. It follows a philosophy, and that's what makes it more dangerous than any random brawler.

But they call it 'Peace'.

Besides, the location and topic has incredible importance as well. It was at one of Sweden's most finest universities and the topic was about freedom of speech. Freedom of speech lost to the tyranny of the mob that day.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy