Interplay...

Gorth

Found this interesting bit on their website:

Interplay has been expanding at an incredible rate for the last few years, and there are almost always a few great jobs for the right candidates. If you think you have what it takes to work with a great team, send your resume in to our Human Resource department, and we will see if there is a place for you on the Interplay Gamer Team! Interplay is a world wide leading developer and publisher of computer and video games. The work environment is casual, fast paced and creative.

[sarcasm]Now who doesn't wan't to work in a casual, fast paced and creative environment ?[sarcasm] :(

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

...ye fergot da "jus' dunna expect a paycheck" part...hehehe... :(

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

A long, long time ago, but I can still remember,
How the Trolling used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance, I could egg on a few Trolls to "dance",
And maybe we'd be happy for a while.
But then Krackhead left and so did Klown;
Volo and Turnip were banned, Mystake got run out o' town.
Bad news on the Front Page,
BIOweenia said goodbye in a heated rage.
I can't remember if I cried
When I heard that TORN was recently fried,
But sadness touched me deep inside,
The day...Black Isle died.

For tarna, Visc, an' the rest o' the ol' Islanders that fell along the way

Well, they said you could work there, Sarge. They didn't say you could get "paid" there. It was all true.

Of course, they should have at least mentioned that you'd be working out of a cardboard box in an alleyway because they're on their way to getting evicted.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

...hehehe...yea, me & Herve on a lonely streetcorner pitchin' ideas fer BG3 wit' a Wemic lead PC... :rolleyes:

A cardboard box would cost too much, they would live in a shoebox in the gutter.

Boss: You're fired.

Me: Ummm will you let me have my job if I dance for you?

Boss: No, I don't think so-

Me: JUST LET ME DANCE

*Dances*

...whether theys can afford it or not, the gutter be too good fer Herve & Co... :angry:

Well, they said you could work there, Sarge. They didn't say you could get "paid" there. It was all true.

Of course, they should have at least mentioned that you'd be working out of a cardboard box in an alleyway because they're on their way to getting evicted.

Naw, Herve will just go home to his Chateaux in France & pray like hell there's no extradition treaty with the USA...

"For The Love Of Carnage And Discord, I Bring Annihilation And Cheap Beer!" - Mad Dwarf

"Watch that howling1. His sig used to eat cities." - Synaesthesia

"Beat me with a wet noodle huh? " - Feargus Urquhart

"the term "Board Troll" ain't a thing ta be proud o', lads" - Sargallath Abraxium

"The line between comedy and tragedy is pretty thin in these parts." - Overseer

" Grrr... ...Argh." - Darque

^They took those files down a few months ago (I think... it was a few weeks after Sandi left as I recall).

Their website is seriously old for the jobs page. They still have the game tester job posted from last year - can't they find QA people in a year? there can't be that few who want to work. anyone remember the days when peole were asking to do anything there, including QA?

^They took those files down a few months ago (I think... it was a few weeks after Sandi left as I recall).

Yep... everything went down hill since I left because no one was left to actually fight for things (like keeping music on the site). Glad to hear they put the PST music back up.

Heh, every once in a while I check out the site and notice that they haven't done crap with it since I left. Last week I had to email my old boss to tell him to remove the valentines day card from the interact page. Geesh! But the only thing they've done since I left is remove things, add some news items and recycle my old polls.

My baby girl arrived 6/16/06!

It's krazikatt!

:p

Yeah, the BIS site hadn't got a news post for weeks when you left, too.

Yep... everything went down hill since I left because no one was left to actually fight for things (like keeping music on the site). Glad to hear they put the PST music back up.

Heh, every once in a while I check out the site and notice that they haven't done crap with it since I left. Last week I had to email my old boss to tell him to remove the valentines day card from the interact page. Geesh! But the only thing they've done since I left is remove things, add some news items and recycle my old polls.

KK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great to see you. and thanks for keeping in touch with your old boss, so that at least some of the website items are taken care of.

Ohhhhhhhhhh.... interesting. :blink: Let's see how long I go w/0 posts!

I think this is the only forum which doesn't add to your post count...so if you join in on the discussions about what the first game might be, then your count will go up.

yes, they're worried about all us friendly folks flaming each other to have cool high post counts... we'd never do that. we flame strictly to point out stupidity and ignorant ideas, nothing else.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Speak fer yerself,

I'm in it fer da money,

( And the Ale... )

"For The Love Of Carnage And Discord, I Bring Annihilation And Cheap Beer!" - Mad Dwarf

"the term "Board Troll" ain't a thing ta be proud o', lads" - Sargallath Abraxium

Now Lassie,

That would be telling...

EVIL DWARVEN LAUGHTER !!!