The funny things thread

Pidesco

ROFL.

That is absolutely ludicrous.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

OH EM GEE.

I saw this link at work and thought to myself, "Hmm, that will be fun to check out when I get home tonite".

WELL, NOW I AM HOME AND SOME ****ER HAS REMOVED IT FROM YOUTUBE!!

:)

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

OH EM GEE.

I saw this link at work and thought to myself, "Hmm, that will be fun to check out when I get home tonite".

WELL, NOW I AM HOME AND SOME ****ER HAS REMOVED IT FROM YOUTUBE!!

:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hB_3hZqE04

I know I have a weird sense of humour, but two links today on the M.Star attack got me laughing out loud.

1. Terrorists claiming attack use wrong picture in boasting video. (shown is the Sirius Star)

image_thumb4.png

2. Conspiracy theory is that a Russian UFO -a-like crashed into the vessel.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

2. Conspiracy theory is that a Russian UFO -a-like crashed into the vessel.

Wow, that thread, and its replies, are terrifying. People sure come up with some crazy stuff.

I find it oddly comforting to think there are nutters like that out there. I makes the accuracy of my own observations look more impressive than they do when only measured against reasonable people.

-Elwood Blues

2010-08-30-199-Monkey.png

Pathetic yet hilarious at the same time: http://kotaku.com/5625176/why-dating-simul...plus-is-popular
You mean that everyone treats a joke as a dead serious statement? I agree. Edited by Oner