O hai forum, some news today?

Dear Matt, what does inventory got to do with RPGs?

Apparently a lot, judging by the many people on various forums bitching about Mass Effect 2 because it doesn't have Sniper Rifle +2, Shotgun of Fast shooting, etc. :ermm:

Including this one...

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

I don't know how people can complain about graphics, just watch the scene in which Mike uses bullet storm to start clearing a room.

In fact, all of the combat footage in that interview minus the stuff we've already seen looked beautiful.

Edited by Oblarg

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

Gametrailers, one of the Internet's leading supplier of retarded comments.

I stopped caring about gametrailers comments a looooooong time ago. The "mass effect 2 ripof!1!!!!!" ones are particularly laughable, given how the game started production before mass effect 1 even came out.

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies