Avram Grant's wife reacts to Husband's brothel visit

Walsingham

I'm impressed he told his wife.

Same here, since that was the worst possible thing he could do.

Honesty not a priority in your image of a relationship?

Men needing to spill their guts to women is pure brainwashing perpetuated by Oprah & The Feministas. Hurly telling his wife that he nearly boinked some Thai-Chi might be the "honest" thing to do, but is sure as hell isn't going to increase his wife's romantic attraction to him. If anything it'll hurt his cause: Firstly, revealing this Charlie Chaplan escapade might be funny to us, but it'll reveal incompetence to her. Women don't find that sexy. Secondly, Hurly's wife might put on a happy face and call the cops, but doubt slowly and surely always finds its way to the back of a women's brain when another kitten gets/almost gets her paws on her man. If she doesn't fully trust Hurly, then she won't fully love Hurly. Women aren't rationale like us guys. It doesn't matter that he didn't cheat. His candor in revealing his erotic encounter is enough to plant the seed of doubt. Thirdly, women have memories like elephants. It won't surprise me if 5 years from now, Hurly's wife brings up in an argument his "delay" in leaving the massage parlor/whorehouse immediately. In her mind, at best it shows Hurly's lack of confidence. At worst she'll think it disloyalty. Either way, her interest will drop. Why risk it it? Keeping her interest in Hurly stratosphere high is what makes her and keeps her in love with him. Spilling the beans doesn't.

manthing2.jpg

Women are strange creatures indeed, that's why they aren't meant to be understood. They are meant to be loved.

That's why we think that Hurlie situation is so funny, since he acted in a complete honest and rational way when it wasn't needed. If anything, he should've joked about it.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I'm guessing Jags treats relationships like a battle, where the object is to win, and showing your weaknesses is a huge folly.

I have my fair share of marital issues, but trust isn't one of them. I also don't know why I would choose to share my life with someone if I did not trust them when I was vulnerable. I didn't call her to confess about getting a boner, I called her because I needed someone to talk to after a very uncomfortable situation.

I didn't call her to confess about getting a boner, I called her because I needed someone to talk to after a very uncomfortable situation.

Hurlshot: "I got a boner."

Wife: "...what?"

Hurlshot: "I got a boner and some chick asked 60$ to take care of it."

Wife: "What?!"

Hurlshot: "Yeah, I thought it was outrageus too. I mean, why should I pay some other woman to take care my boner when it

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

I didn't call her to confess about getting a boner, I called her because I needed someone to talk to after a very uncomfortable situation.

Hurlshot: "I got a boner."

Wife: "...what?"

Hurlshot: "I got a boner and some chick asked 60$ to take care of it."

Wife: "What?!"

Hurlshot: "Yeah, I thought it was outrageus too. I mean, why should I pay some other woman to take care my boner when it

Edited by jaguars4ever
manthing2.jpg

Hey Jags.. Have you been hanging around a guy who calls himself Mystery by any chance? I sense his dark teaching in you.

Sure, I taught that guy everything he knows about women. :p

That has to be the most ridiculous appellation I've ever heard, but if he subscribes to the dark side of the force, then he's okay in my book

manthing2.jpg