LOST season six

Kor Qel Droma

Well, we're less than a week away from the last season of LOST. And there's been basically no new footage shown for the premiere.

Where will the castaways find themselves?

When will the survivors be in the islands timeline?

What happens with Flocke?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Some subplots will definitely remain unresolved. I'm afraid they'll never answer why Walt was so important to the Others, for instance.

Also, Desmond is not a main cast member anymore :shifty: Which means we'll probably see even less of him than we did in season 5. If you only showed season 5 to people, you'd have trouble convincing them Desmond was ever a good character.

I'm betting parallel timelines as the new theme.

I watched all 5 seasons recently so I'm ready to go. Bring on the twists.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

They all go back in time to the era of dinosaurs.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I watched all 5 seasons recently so I'm ready to go. Bring on the twists.

Similar thing here. My girlfriend has now gotten into Lost and we're finishing off Season 3 at the moment. She's really hooked into it now and it's also good for me to watch everything again as I've now picked up on a lot more things on a second time through.

Some subplots will definitely remain unresolved. I'm afraid they'll never answer why Walt was so important to the Others, for instance.

I read Jacks tattoos get the same treatment.

Also, Desmond is not a main cast member anymore :) Which means we'll probably see even less of him than we did in season 5. If you only showed season 5 to people, you'd have trouble convincing them Desmond was ever a good character.

I bet Desmond will somehow save the day for everyone, in one shape or another. He's just too cool not to.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

According to Wikipedia, Lindelof has also indicated that Walt's unusual abilities may be explained, although this may not necessarily require the character's direct involvement.

not according to Wikipedia. But then Wikipedia could be wrong.

Edited by Hiro Protagonist

I'm sad that they won't be able to do Libby's backstory because the actress didn't want to come back :lol:

There's many such things that would've been handled differently if the actors had never decided or needed (due to doing other shows) to leave the show.

Eko would've gotten a much bigger role. Rousseau would still be alive. Abaddon certainly seemed to have been set up for bigger things (but was likely dropped because of Fringe, although I still hope he'll make a brief reappearance to explain the miracle that happened to him). Alpert was barely seen in season 4, and would've been dropped if Cane hadn't been canned (thank god for that, since he's such a crucial character). Claire was nowhere to be seen in season 5, but will return in season 6. There's probably more.

The reverse is also true. Henry Gale was never meant to last for longer than a couple of episodes, but due to popularity was made into the leader of the Others.

That's what you get when working with such a big crew over a period of 6 years I guess.

Oh how I wish Eko and Rousseau were still around.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I guess there's a few minutes of footage out online of tomorrows episode. I'd link to it, but I'm avoiding any sort of spoilers.

The best way to watch lost. I hate those 'next on' previews. They spoil the experience. Course I've also hurt myself by not watching them as they also tell you 'Lost/24 will return in TWO weeks' then I end up tuning in next week wondering where the hell my episode was.

Definitely!! If we thought that flash forwards and flash backs were bad, now we have to deal with...flash sideways??

The scene where MIB and Linus were discussing the end of Locke was pretty damn impressive, I must say.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

But then again - we know a lot more know.. apparently there are other "others" (I always wondered what happened to those kids). Richard seems to be a kind of neutral immortal, opposed to Jacob and Smokey.

Seems that Locke's knives, Christian Shephard and various other things from the alternative timeline was warped into the one we know..?

I think season 6 is gonna be interesting.. and fans are gonna be even more annoying.

Fortune favors the bald.

Also, Desmond is not a main cast member anymore :aiee: Which means we'll probably see even less of him than we did in season 5. If you only showed season 5 to people, you'd have trouble convincing them Desmond was ever a good character.

you were right about the parallel time lines.

Also, Desmond is not a main cast member anymore :aiee: Which means we'll probably see even less of him than we did in season 5. If you only showed season 5 to people, you'd have trouble convincing them Desmond was ever a good character.

you were right about the parallel time lines.

Of course I was :huh:

I was also right about Man in Black = Flocke = Smokey ( = Alex = Christian).

Desmond was on the plane! Or wasn't he?

Edited by Pope