LOST season six

Kor Qel Droma

Of course I was :aiee:

I was also right about Man in Black = Flocke = Smokey ( = Alex = Christian).

Desmond was on the plane! Or wasn't he?

I didn't think there was any doubt for me that Nemesis = Flocke = Smokey. I always thought it was the case. However, I don't really see the point of the

parallel universe time

thing. They could have finished the story without it but I'm sure all will be explained. It just seems they are making it even more confusing with doing it. And it seems that only Jack could see Desmond on the plane and nobody else.

Edited by Hiro Protagonist

Awesome, love the timeline split, we've pretty much seen everything but what would have happened if the plane had landed.

Also, I'm sure the people from the past didn't end up at the hatch after the bomb went off, they realized that they were better off on the Island and recreated the Crash.

What if the new 2004 timeline is the future of the "after-bomb" 2007? What we think is an alternate timeline is actually a flash-forward? By the end of the season they would have succeeded in pushing the reset button. I hope that's not it.

Bomb explodes --> Losties go from 1977 to 2007 --> Losties push reset button --> Plane flies by in 2004, nobody remembers anything.

They thought the bomb was the reset button, but what it did was send them back to their time. Maybe the reset button is something else, like, I don't know really, maybe killing Smokie. It's just a theory, one I really don't want to happen. We've seen flashbacks we believed were the present, flashforwards we believed were flashbacks, now we may be seeing flashsideways that are in reality flashforwards of a still unexisting past. lol That doesn't make sense at all. They would have to travel in the past, again, because the island has to sink, or do something that affects the past.

So, yeah, alternate realities, hoping they merge soon.

Setting off the bomb had two possibilities, it either sent them from 1977 to the present or sunk the island. They're just showing the two possibities. I just don't know why they're showing two alternate universe's at the moment. I would have been happy for them to come back to the present and leave it at that. There must be a reason why they're showing another alternate universe and showing the island sunk.

Seems to me that splinter dimensions follow logically from time travel, unless you have the whole automatic correction thing they were talking about last season, everything has already happened etc.

Smoke man/mayan god or whatever, certainly seems to think that free will makes a difference.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

I'll agree with that. It wasn't a fast paced episode, thats for sure.

I think this years LOST drinking game should be you tilt your glass everytime Jack goes to wrestle with one of the Others.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

It was another slooowww episode with some answers coming in the last 5 minutes. And no claire? WTF? They just leave last weeks episode hanging there and no continuation in this weeks episode of what happened to her.

My theory is that Smokey wants to get off the island and needs someone to take him off and Jacob is keeping Smokey on the island by recruiting people to either a) replace him if he dies and b) for his (Jacobs) recruits from letting Smokey recruit anyone else to take him off the island. *shrugs* I don't really know.

Edited by Hiro Protagonist

It was another slooowww episode with some answers coming in the last 5 minutes. And no claire? WTF? They just leave last weeks episode hanging there and no continuation in this weeks episode of what happened to her.

My theory is that Smokey wants to get off the island and needs someone to take him off and Jacob is keeping Smokey on the island by recruiting people to either a) replace him if he dies and b) for his (Jacobs) recruits from letting Smokey recruit anyone else to take him off the island. *shrugs* I don't really know.

I liked tonights episode.

Seeing the jungle from the Flocke monsters perspective was pretty cool.

I can wait another week to see Claire. I'm hoping it sheds some light on the whole damn Christian angle, too.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.