Terrorists

Humodour

I notice you do not address my central query: do you regard the actions of Al Qaeda as justified? Yes or no, if you please.

I have stated my opinions about Al Qaeda and Usame Bin Ladin countless of times on that site before, however, you were unable to just 'critisize' 'any' of the English-American political disasters, and more terribly was supporting Chrurchill despite his disastrous speech labeling Muslims as uncivilized animals. I think I cannot compare myself with you in means of fairness.

I apologise for not replying to your PM about Winston Churchil. Being lowly IQ'd I got distracted by your informing me that you had trouble typing because you kept one hand on your testicles at all times to check for cancer. I notice you seem to have that under control now. Have you rigged up a foot pedal or something?

Back on topic, perhaps you wouldn't mind reiterating your stance on Usama Bin Laden

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

...The US has a pretty checkered history of persecuting minorities (Japanese internment camps, segregation, etc.) so the targeting of Muslims has been surprisingly tame compared to those events.

I don't agree this as I have never heard a Japan who has been treated so bad as no Japans are paranoiacly thought as potential terrorists.

That link ends with this quote, oddly enough:

The murders, attempted murders, many ineffectual firebombings and shootings at mosques, and countless less serious instances of harassment are certainly serious. However, the anti-Arab and anti-Muslim backlash could have been much worse. The pleas by religious, government and media leaders that Americans to pull together and to avoid stereotyping may well have prevented a much greater display of blind rage.

During World War II, Japanese Americans were forced into internment camps. You might want to look it up, it makes this stuff pale in comparison.

>_<

What a civility.

Cry me a river.

Should I insult Ottoman Empire or support the lies not to be labeled as an Ottoman Jingoist by you? What shall be my new label? A hero? No, maybe I would be rewarded with a nobel prize for that as usual. Sorry, I cannot do it, as maybe because I am extremely justful.
You are also grammar impaired, it would seem. A most perplexing occurrence, especially given your self-proclaimed overwhelming mental superiority.

As for "insulting" the Ottoman Empire, you should be aware that such a thing is impossible, for two reasons:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Reality is one's perception of existence, which may or may not coincide with another or society's perception of existence, which the difference of the perceived realities happens to be called insanity.

Edited by Killian Kalthorne

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

Reality is one's perception of existence, which may or may not coincide with another or society's perception of existence, which the difference of the perceived realities happens to be called insanity.

I've just been reading an account of post-traumatic stress in which the sufferer believed 18 inch high Japanese people were attacking him under the leadership of the minister for works and pensions. No doubt it is all a matter of opinion whether this is true.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

If you mean Turkish democracy is 16:9, and the western democracy is 4:3, it makes sense. If you mean the opposite, I won't take it seriously. Turkey has 'never' reached the average nationaism, racism or religious hate level of 'any' of the western countries throughout the Turkish history which has more 2000 years of past.

I am serious about Turkey being left behind in terms of western standards of a modern society. Did i ever mention the merits of the Roman senate or Swedish Landtag? No? Nor should you, that is just dead people's garbage that has no point in this. Do you see greeks talking how great it was during the ottoman empire? bulgarians? or jews? I do not think so.

I hope your experience is not derived from a few drunk ramblings in the garden or beach of the hotel you have stayed.

No worries, I was there in the spring. Thus, you couldn't swim in the ocean, way too cold. I didn't even spend one single day at the beach. Instead, we went to a local school, traveled to nearby villages, eat where the turks themselves eat (great kebabs, btw), went to waveries where they made persian mats and goldsmiths (not stores, i am talking about those gated places with armed guards), visited old roman/greek ruins and whatnot. Culture shock: You had to barter everything that wasn't in a supermarket.

Your generalization about 'Turks' is only laughable. Firstly Antalian Turks, cannot be represented as the 'Turks' as 'every Turk is different'. Also Turks have the ability of not showing a 'clonic' behaviour against Christs when they meet them, but the opposite is not true as every Christ, even an atheist western citizen turns into a clonic crusader soldier, when they are to recognize that the person they meet is a 'Muslim'. That is sad for western culture.

I never said anything about clonic behaviour, you do understand the differences between culture and clones? right? Because that was what i was referring to. "Christ Crusader", sheesh where the hell have you been in the western world?

Also I must remind you that travelling the Europe as a 'Christ' and as a 'Muslim' is completely different. Despite you seem unavailable of, if you were able to behave like a 'Muslim' while travelling Europe, you could easily recognize the extreme clonic fascism, racism and nationalism Europeans have against Muslims, which seems to be shown 'only' to Muslims after seeing your comments about them.

Really? As you should know, religion is a very personal subject in europe and not something you start as an ice-breaker to an unknown foreigner. I call BS on that one.

You'd better widen your ramble area in your next holiday just to recognize that 'no' western country has the leftists we have. 'No' leftist in the west could waste the profits of his own country like our leftists did. No leftist in the west can despise his own cultural background and insult their ancestors, but we have such extremist leftists. Our leftists love 'left ideology' 'more than their country' and that is the major problem. In west, it is completely different as leftists are 'not' leftists, in fact are just like extremist falcon rightists as it was left winged Blair party who contributed Iraq invasion in England.

Since you do not understand what a self-hating leftists is, then you have no understanding on the left in Europe. It has little to do on how much is spent on the public sector. Blair openly wanted Labour to move to the right, and you should know that.

What is the problem with that? Do you know 'anything' about Atat

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Like every good rule there are limits to the application. In this instance the rule is forum courtesy. But I fail to see why we are bothering to seriously debate with a man whose overweaning arrogance and self-importance is so monolithic that he has clearly confused a lack of reverence for him with a general assault on Islam. A man who is a chronic abuser of himself, and the inverted comma. A man who sits at some dingbat secretarial college at the arse end of nowhere accusing men of courage and integrity of being racists and genocidaires. A man who lusts after the dubious plaudits of Al Qaeda terrorists and lacks the personal motivation to do anything more bloodthirsty than patrol the internet claiming to be "highly IQ".

I attack his views, I attack his character, and given a suitably expensive piece of pottery I would attack his person.

-Elwood Blues

I apologise for not replying to your PM about Winston Churchil.

Apologize admitted. However it was not a PM, I think it was a post in a thread.

Being lowly IQ'd I got distracted by your informing me that you had trouble typing because you kept one hand on your testicles at all times to check for cancer. I notice you seem to have that under control now. Have you rigged up a foot pedal or something?

:)

Firstly I can't remember that I have stated something about the physical examinations I have performed on my body for my health, on this site, especially the one about testicular health and I'm sure that I have not sent a PM to you explaining it as I keep my sent PMs in my message box on this site. I'm also sure that I have not sent PMs to you about Winston Churchill. Our argument was in a thread. I'd be glad if you could show or PM me the link on this site where I have talked about the reasoning of my 'modern!' former typing style which was being used about 3-5 years ago by me including no big capitals and some abbreviations(I still don't know why it was so annoying to some people). If I'm not wrong, I have only talked about that reasoning on a different site. Were we also communicating on other sites about 3 or 4 years ago, as I certainly don't remember walsingham nickname from any of the other sites I've been to who seems to know 'every detail' of my former bad habits. Also, if I have not talked about it on this site, would you mind telling me the reasoning of your mentioning of my former bad habits?

Back on topic, perhaps you wouldn't mind reiterating your stance on Usama Bin Laden

I'm surprised about that question as you seem to remember every detail of my 3-4 years of past including even some of the physical examinations I have secretly performed at that time. After all those, you certainly are supposed to remember my comments about Usama Bin Ladin and Al Qaida as they have not changed.

During World War II, Japanese Americans were forced into internment camps. You might want to look it up, it makes this stuff pale in comparison.

Do you mean that we are in WW3, USA is at war with Muslims and so, it is okay to force all American Muslims into internment camps?

Cry me a river.

No, I won't feed your tear hunger.

You are also grammar impaired, it would seem.

You could be more kind against a person who has the ability to speak more than one language and trying his best to type correct English which is not Britishly yet. You are declining my motivation to type more properly. Also let me remind you that, my English was considered as 'perfect' 3 years ago by a mod here.

A most perplexing occurrence, especially given your self-proclaimed overwhelming mental superiority.

I must admit that I'm not perfect yet.

As for "insulting" the Ottoman Empire, you should be aware that such a thing is impossible, for two reasons:

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

It's a pity for earth as it is full of fascists claiming to be democratic.

I think it's quite telling that you seem to fulfill both criteria. Do you regard the Empire as the pinnacle of civilized society?

I think Ottoman Empire was the most civil country of its age.

Do you believe that its fall (assuming you admit it fell) was the product of an Anglo-American conspiracy?

Partly yes, as it was not limited to English Empire and USA; France, Russia, Italy and some other Europeans were also included. However, I doubt you have historical potential to recognize or to be informed of that.

Do you await the Second Coming of Mustapha Kemal? If you do, you may be eligible for qualified professional help!*

*dependant on Turkish healthcare laws

There were always Mustafa Kemals in Turkish history when they were needed. Bilge Khan, Alparslan Khan, Kili

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

I never said anything about clonic behaviour, you do understand the differences between culture and clones? right? Because that was what i was referring to. "Christ Crusader", sheesh where the hell have you been in the western world?

Really? As you should know, religion is a very personal subject in europe and not something you start as an ice-breaker to an unknown foreigner. I call BS on that one.

I think you must immitate a Muslim, in any of the western countries to feel the wrath of the potential Christ Crusader being hidden in every western citizen.

You may practice those immitations and wrath receivement on the net first to get accustomed to the endless torture of the Crusaders before you practice it in the real life.

Since you do not understand what a self-hating leftists is, then you have no understanding on the left in Europe. It has little to do on how much is spent on the public sector. Blair openly wanted Labour to move to the right, and you should know that.

From my observations, I can simply say that leftists of Turkey is unecessarily more leftist than the leftists of the Europe, because of the reason I have mentioned in my former post. And I still insist that Blair did not act like a leftist about Iraq war. He was an average falcon rightist during that time. The reasoning of this does not makes sense to me, as in that case he must admit that he changed his political ideology and has become a rightist falcon as war mongerer as this and this

What is the problem with that? Do you know 'anything' about Atat

The Illuminator

And my replies to the one who cannot digest democracy.

...clearly confused a lack of reverence for him with a general assault on Islam.

I think you are wrong, but not courageous to confess it. You simply attacked Islam via supporting Churchill's views about Muslims, and you are trying to make a kind of demagogy, while expecting some members, who are ready to believe this, and unfortunately, there 'is' a potential for you to find blind believers and followers even with such a political view.

A man who is a chronic abuser of himself, and the inverted comma. A man who sits at some dingbat secretarial college at the arse end of nowhere accusing men of courage and integrity of being racists and genocidaires. A man who lusts after the dubious plaudits of Al Qaeda terrorists and lacks the personal motivation to do anything more bloodthirsty than patrol the internet claiming to be "highly IQ".

I attack his views, I attack his character, and given a suitably expensive piece of pottery I would attack his person.

After some demagogy, you continue with personal attacks. At least you confessed that you continuously insult me with some badly organized imaginations, maybe with some courage resourced by site authorities leaving you unpunished for your bad behaviour, but punishing me in every occasion.

This is the average, and, in recent years 'widely common communication' taking place between the west and the Muslim east. In fact this is a tragedy for humanity.

Well, after looking back at the following speech;

... :) ...is it him talking with such a hunger to attack the innocent??? :):o:o

It 'is' like a horror movie!

The Illuminator

I find no pleasure in your reading your posts Illuminator, you are twice as prejudiced against Christians as I've ever seen anyone here in Europe be against Muslims.. and that's saying alot as we have some quite bigoted people..

First of all, an atheist is not a christ atheist, the term is contradictory, they simply do not believe in any God.. second, you claim that everyone in the west is a Christian Crusader, I personally find that extremely insulting. I'm very happy that your views are only represented by a dwindling minority in Muslim communities, I know a good deal of wonderful Muslims and luckily none of them have so narrow-minded views on everyone who is different and I know a good deal of wonderful Christians too, who are equally open minded and strangely the two groups get along just great when they meet.. I wonder who it is that keeps all the hate going?

The irony of it all is that you are exactly what you hate the most.. I really hope you see it some day.

Fortune favors the bald.

Three maximum quote posts back to back. My my. You flatter us.

1. I deleted the PM in which you informed me that your inability to punctuate was caused by constant bollock manipulation. However, I was obliged to report the matter to the whole moderation team, who will testify that is what you wrote. Anyone who is unsure is welcome to contact the mod of choice to ask.

2. Winston Churchil was NOT a constant bollock manipulator. He did however reprimand the behaviour of some Muslims who seemed content to labour in a state of militant slavery. However, if you bothered to read his whole speech as I just have you would see he was addressing the danger to all people from fascism. A creed which lead Christians into militant slavery. Were he alive today he could repeat the speech with reference to the Taliban and their co-fascists in Al Qaeda. You may also be interested to know that Winston Churchill had personal physical and moral bravery. Enough to go into battle several times, both in Africa as a soldier, and against the IRA (some other terrorists you might like).

3. I know perfectly well what you've said in the past about Al Qaeda. You state repeatedly that they are some sort of Home Guard courageously defending Muslims. Yet their bombs have kiled more Muslims in the last seven years than Coalition forces combined. Their only interest is subjugation of the entire planet to their warped imaginings. Defence has nothing to do with it. They openly reject democracy, and praise death and strong leadership. They are fascists. So I ask you once and for all are you against them or for them?

4. As my colleague has said, you are an embarassment to your faith and your nation. If you had the IQ God gave ducks you'd take a vow of silence and devote your remaining years to cleaning the shoes of the poor.

Edited by Walsingham

-Elwood Blues

Illuminator:

Most of your answers didn't even say anything. Just random rabble that has no merit. However,

1) I asked about the poll questions, since every man has an opinion about everything without actively participating in the democratic process.

2) Your comments about metal-heads and your ideal society sealed the deal. Why would you want to forbid people to do what they want as long as they are not hurting anyone else? We are simply back to where we started; you simply have no moral higher ground to stand upon. Come back when Turkey and/or the middle east stands as the paragons of:

- Religious freedom

- Human rights

- Freedom of press

- Freedom of speech

- Social progression

Those factors are very important, since they greatly contribute the best of the human mind:

- Philosophy

- Science

- Music

- Art

- Technology

Out of curiosity, what do you think of modern non-western and non-christian countries like Japan and South Korea? Are they behind Turkey as well?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I find no pleasure in your reading your posts Illuminator, you are twice as prejudiced against Christians as I've ever seen anyone here in Europe be against Muslims..

I am not posting here to give pleasure and I cannot deny some truths to make you feel joyful. I think this statement is highly exaggerated especially if you have clicked on my former links about the European racists directin racist political parties. Can you tell me your reasoning of my twicely high bigotness.

and that's saying alot as we have some quite bigoted people..

I'm certainly not bigotted as much as 1% of their bigotness.

First of all, an atheist is not a christ atheist, the term is contradictory, they simply do not believe in any God..

I 'know' what an atheist is. The reason for your missing of the point is that maybe you have not read my former posts carefully. I have formerly mentioned that even atheist people posting on forums suddenly has turned into religious Christs when I was to type some critics about the Crusaderish western activities on Muslims on other internet sites. The term 'atheist Christ' refers to such people and only is valid interestingly amongst the atheists who were Christs, before they have become atheists. 'No' such an atheist species exists in Turkey.

second, you claim that everyone in the west is a Christian Crusader, I personally find that extremely insulting.

In fact it is a good feature to feel insulted when having been classified as a crusader as I have met people who were proud to be.However, you again are reading my post without enough care. I have told they have potential crsader soldier inside which possesses the body it hides in when a Muslim is on the way. The first step of the possession is the paranoia of considering that Muslim as a potential terrorist and the other steps of psychological pressure, arrest and so on takes place when this Muslim starts to complain about the one sidedness, bigotenss and unfairness being applied on him.

I'm very happy that your views are only represented by a dwindling minority in Muslim communities, I know a good deal of wonderful Muslims and luckily none of them have so narrow-minded views on everyone who is different and I know a good deal of wonderful Christians too, who are equally open minded and strangely the two groups get along just great when they meet.. I wonder who it is that keeps all the hate going?

I don't take it serious when people claim that I'm bigotted just because I critisize some unfairness being applied on Muslims or the evil political tragedies being ignore willingly by the western community. If I must join those cruel sleepers not to be labeled as bigotted, I cannot do it and am happy to be seen as a bigot. Such bigotness is good.

I'm also sure that the Muslims you talk about have never argued with those Christs about the political disasters having been occuring in the middle east, otherwise you probably would label them as bigotted and narrow minded too just because they are against those tragedies. They probably are hiding their thoughts because of psychological pressure being applied on them by parties with such posters like SWP of Switzerland or NDP of Germany.

The irony of it all is that you are exactly what you hate the most.. I really hope you see it some day.

If you were able to take off your one sided eyeglasses, in fact you could see that I am right, however I doubt you shall be able to recognize this with such a conscious hate monger being developed in the western society. It is only possible when you decide to learn the truth and then search the net for the tortures being applied on Muslims and the diabolical reasoning of this cruelty.

I will reply the other posts in the following day or days as I have finished my time for now. I have already said the cause of 3 posts in order at the end of each post. The 10 quote limit must be enlarged to allow members send everything in one post, otherwise it is inevitable.

Also I am able to see my posts after a long time I post them, because of my punishment and that's why I have answer a large number at one time.

The Illuminator

Walsh, your venom is supremely delicious.

Well, I rarely employ it. :thumbsup:

-Elwood Blues

I have told they have potential crsader soldier inside which possesses the body it hides in when a Muslim is on the way. The first step of the possession is the paranoia of considering that Muslim as a potential terrorist and the other steps of psychological pressure, arrest and so on takes place when this Muslim starts to complain about the one sidedness, bigotenss and unfairness being applied on him.

I'm not sure what this means as I think you have an unspecified subject loose in the paragraph. However it seems you have confused Islam with that thing in the film Alien which jumps out of people's chests. Fortunately you revert to familiar territory to claim that any hostility towards you is hostility towards Muslims. You are not all Muslims, despite your incredible arrogance. You are a fascist, and coincidentally insane.

If you were able to take off your one sided eyeglasses, in fact you could see that I am right, however I doubt you shall be able to recognize this with such a conscious hate monger being developed in the western society. It is only possible when you decide to learn the truth and then search the net for the tortures being applied on Muslims and the diabolical reasoning of this cruelty.

1. A one sided eyeglass is a monocle.

2. Throughout the world your friends in Al Qaeda are the ones sustaining themselves through torturing and killing Muslims. Any cleric who disagrees is murdered. Women who try to get an education are mutilated. Children are brainwashed and strapped to bombs. The mentally handicapped are strapped to bombs and sent to kill muslims in their marketplaces.

3. The world is not divided into religions. It is divided between mentalists like you who waffle about religion before killing someone, and those of us trying to slowly evolve into a better species while having as a good a time as possible.

I will reply the other posts in the following day or days as I have finished my time for now. I have already said the cause of 3 posts in order at the end of each post. The 10 quote limit must be enlarged to allow members send everything in one post, otherwise it is inevitable.

Also I am able to see my posts after a long time I post them, because of my punishment and that's why I have answer a large number at one time.

Maybe you should stop, think, and formulate over-arching responses in an orderly fashion, you duck-brained buffoon.

-Elwood Blues

Guys, seriously, don

-Elwood Blues