Alpha Protocol has been delayed.

Oh.

What'll you do when you run out of states? Switch over to Mars colonies?

So they used up 2 states for 2 of their projects? Last time I checked, there's another 48 states in the US. That's another 48 OEI label games. We got a ways till then ...

Btw, I might be pre-ordering my copy of AP next week =D

One of my friends wants AP to suck, just so he can rub it in my face. I've been pestering him about it for 2 years now ...

What'll you do when you run out of states?

The 50th and final game will be cancelled when Herve Caen's illegitimate son steals the setting license under a French legal loophole. Infuriated, Josh Sawyer will finally crack and leave on a futile journey to arrest God and bring him to a Belgian court for reparations. As Feargus presses the button to begin a 51st project, the database will crash, the space-time continuum will rip apart, and there will be an auto-save. Panic will break out and the QA testers will make a run for the money vault, but their efforts will be foiled when Brian Mitsoda and Annie Carlson, dressed in black latex, swoop in and make off with the gold bars. Mitsoda will later be found with severe injuries and permanent amnesia in a Mexican desert, his only possession a tome written entirely in Malkavian. As the building collapses inwards, Feargus will beg and plead with Chris Avellone, but he will knock Feargus out with a single punch, calmly scoop up his writing notes and dive into the rift. When the dust settles and the tabloids have left, Bioware will annex the land for their Romance Writing Studio.

Duh.

• 2 weeks later...
i signed up for updates for alpha protocol why havent i recieved any?

also why isn't there any media on the game, like i need to know i'm getting something worth 60$.....

also you guys should look into online play, like uncharted did it so can you

/facepalm

Seriously, where do these people come from?

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

• 2 weeks later...

So Gametrailers mentioned this game in their Game of the Year awards.

No, not specifically for an award, just for the biggest disappointment - empty Q4.

Fascinating info, I know.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Amazon.ca now lists an April 1st 2010 release date for AP. Something about that date... :sorcerer:

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

Amazon.ca now lists an April 1st 2010 release date for AP. Something about that date... :sorcerer:

It would be so cool if they made that the official release date and then came out on that day and said "April Fool's!"

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

It would be so cool if they made that the official release date and then came out on that day and said "April Fool's!"

Cool isn't the first reaction that comes to mind. But then maybe I'm getting too wound up :)