The TSLRCM thread

Because it deserves it's own thread.

Not just because of it's epictude, but because dignifying the "other" thread with this, is like thanking the doctor's office for the antibiotics they promised you, but which ultimately you had to get from the pharmacy.

It's like like catching the clap, and going to their office for your penicillin. But to your horror they tell you it's this penicillin-resistant gonorrhoea. But, then your fears are temporarily alleviated with shallow promises of new anti-biotic in development, which actually isn't in development, and when you ask about getting your shot, they tell you "It'll be ready when it's done".

What good is that when my schlong falls off?! And besides, it's my wang. I don't need the condescension on how to use it. Yeah, I know I shouldn't have stuck it where it doesn't belong, but let's focus on the solution not the problem. That's what I think about "the other guys".

Anyway, commence the awesomeness of TSLRCM!

manthing2.jpg

Now now, there is no need for any scorn! TG might have 'failed' to deliver the goods, but they were significant in inspiring others to get involved with similar projects. People learned from their mistakes when they didn't. Anyway, back to the topic.

Has anyone met any significant bugs or weirdness yet? I'm planning on reinstalling TSL after a good couple years, so any tips in that respect would be really appreciated.

I'll reinstall the game from scratch, patch it accordingly and then give it a try. I'll report any encountered 'woes' (if any) in this thread.

Anyway, a big thanks to the men & women from TSLRCM who made this possible.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Here is their forum. Kotor II: The Sith Lords Restored Content Mod The open beta is already out as most of us know and is being tested. Thanks to everyone who made this mod possible! :) I think im going to hold out on playing this mod until its been tested for a couple months. I've waited 4 years i can await a couple months now.

For those who are testing, how has your experience been?

Edited by Theseus

I've not gotten to most of the cut content yet, just left Atris' academy. But it's been smooth sailing for me so far.

Only thing I didn't like is that the music for the academy was changed. I'm not sure if this is intentional or if I've run into a bug, but the music that plays now appears to be the evil sounding Darth Traya theme. Which takes away the really nice feeling of mystery in the academy.

Again, not sure if it's intentional or a bug.

Other than that, nothing to complain about so far.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Just finished Dantooine and quite a lot there was changed. Also just fixed HK-47 and he has a lot more content too. o:)

The first encounter with Visas makes more sense now, too.

Edited by virumor

This is where I finally buy the game for PC instead of playing it on the 360.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

This is fantastic. Totally made my day.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Now I just wish they made Telos Citadel Station interesting. It's just so... ugly.

Because it deserves it's own thread.

Not just because of it's epictude, but because dignifying the "other" thread with this, is like thanking the doctor's office for the antibiotics they promised you, but which ultimately you had to get from the pharmacy.

It's like like catching the clap, and going to their office for your penicillin. But to your horror they tell you it's this penicillin-resistant gonorrhoea. But, then your fears are temporarily alleviated with shallow promises of new anti-biotic in development, which actually isn't in development, and when you ask about getting your shot, they tell you "It'll be ready when it's done".

What good is that when my schlong falls off?! And besides, it's my wang. I don't need the condescension on how to use it. Yeah, I know I shouldn't have stuck it where it doesn't belong, but let's focus on the solution not the problem. That's what I think about "the other guys".

Anyway, commence the awesomeness of TSLRCM!

This thread sucks. :lol: Poor, poor Jaggy.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

I can understand now why some stuff was cut, particularly on Nar Shaddaa... but all the new content with HK-47 is great - all new Ebon Hawk 'interludes' are excellent too. I don't really understand why those tidbits were cut.

There's an interesting touch on Ebon Hawk where

you can let Kreia supervise a sparring session between the Exile & Visas and you're supposed to win without Force powers or any items. Don't give Visas a double-bladed lightsaber! Since I was a Jedi Consular she repeatedly kicked my butt and as there was no way to exit the session, things got a bit tedious.

Oh god I have to get this game now.

Hah, i haven't even had the time to download the mod yet, but they have already released their first patch.

Keep up the good work, fellas!

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy