The TSLRCM thread

You should use KSE (Kotor Savegame Editor)...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

OK, I finally figured out how to do it. You go into KSE and select a save game before the battle on Telos. Click on +globals, then +numerics. Find 262_hk_factory, and set it to 1. Click apply and then commit, it'll then overwrite the savefile. Then after you're done with Atris, you'll get HK at the factory.

Edited by Wrath of Dagon

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

Well, I got this with mixed results. Good news: I got into HK factory. Bad news: when I go to the door in the munitions depot. It says locked until I pull the chain and then it says "This badly damaged droid looks like it was made to construct or modify droids and I have 2 use the cheat console to warp past reactor

No, you just don't use that droid till later. :)

But hey, good task on cheating instead of just finishing the factory how you should... ;)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

And you can vote us for Mod of the Year, even if 1.7 was released last year and it doesn't look like 1.8 makes this year, much to my sorrow...

Anyways, can't believe I posted the prelimary 1.8 fixlog here yet. It's from 15 August though, many additions have been made since.

Global Fixes

* Incorperated Kreia Green Robe Fix by VarsityPuppet (with fix for Dantooine issue!)

* Incorperated Peragus Sion Arrival Ingame Cutscene by Zbyl2.

* Dialog.tlk file; a whole lot of miss spellings and VO mismatch errors corrected (too much to list).

* Modified random loot system. This fixes the issue with robes, droid headgear, "rare" loot on higher levels and some others. Also randomnised the color of a lightsaber (crystal) drop, instead of having it based on level.

* Most droids throughout the game (excluding Peragus for balancing reasons) now drop droid-specific itemry.

* Fixed Zabrak Vibroblade issue.

* Fixed Bao-Durs "do I have all lightsaber parts" quest requirement.

* Adds the missing 000_T3_Astro_Fix to the globalcat.2da file.

* Made some fixes to HK-47's dialogue; Added a missing LS/DS, and allowed the player to hear more additional versions of dialogue about the HK-50's (some previously inaccessable).

* Fixed the background music re-appearing at the end of the Visas Introduction, now it stays gone during the entire scene.

* Hanharr was lacking VO in his "random good" responses.

* One of Hanharr's -INF was given to Disciple instead. Fixed.

* Added a few missing loading screens.

* Disciple; Added several female Revan lines scavenged from 610 disc_enc.

* Several other gender conflicting Revan/exile lines fixed thanks to VO splits by Sith Holocron.

* Applied a fix to Disciple so the option "I want to use your medical skills" does not dissapear when asking 'what do you do again'.

* Goto: Fixed 000_Goto_Confront = 5 causing automatic success due to a typo on the influence check. Now it needs 40- or 60+ INF too. Fixed wrong order about Vogga after confrontation. Added "There is nothing more to be done. Events will now take their course." when appropriate.

* Mira; Removed influence gain from E267, because you could gain it for being an ass, and get 4 inf-gains in a row for being nice (which is now 3 thus). Added roll eyes animation where it says {Rolls eyes}. Added 500XP to the set 000_Mira_Malachor_XP flags. Removed lower than 15 wisdom check from LS option, since DS option has no such additional checks either. Now all 3 question opening lines have all options. 2 were missing 3 in the past. Fixed break when asking about Goto's shackles again with the global on 3, now it can properly continue on... Replaced "No, you're just business. Look, forget I said anything." with "No, it's just business. It's just that if you change much more, I won't be able to collect on you, since no one will recognize your face."

* Fixed getting LS upgrades instead of Lightsabers upon death for a few individuals.

* Remote now has VO when talked to outside the Ebon Hawk.

* Corrected proper Main Menu with easter eggs enabled (instead of Sion).

* Added a few reminders to visit Geeda (with XP-awards!), that were missing from vanilla TSL.

* Fixed some issues with Kreia's first "evil" response;

** Learning from her now balances out (-8, +8) instead of giving a -7 penalty (-8, +1).

** Now gains +INF from Mandalore if he's in the party.

** Bao gets -8 instead of +1.

** Handmaiden gets -8 instead of +1.

** Disciple gets -8 instead of +1.

** Visas now gains +INF.

** Mira now looses -INF.

** Hanharr now gains +INF.

** HK-47 now gains +INF.

** G0-T0 now gains +INF (even though his dialogue suggests otherwise, but all other DS acts give +INF).

** T3 now looses -INF.

Peragus/Harbinger

* Added the missing 1.7 files for Peragus.

* Fixed a double XP issue with the medical supply door (101PER).

* Restored a missing hololog from the maintenance officer.

* Fixed an issue with the background music still playing during the Sion in Koltotank scene

* Shooting the Sith with the turret now gives more XP (the same value indoor Sith used previously). Killing Sith on the Hawk gives a little less XP than it used to do (but still more than the outdoor Sith in the past).

* Unified XP for all Sith Assassins throughout the Harbinger (some modules gave more than the rest).

Ebon Hawk

* Fixed Kreia's skill lesson to match written text.

* Updated Atton, Mira's,Visas

^