360 Revival Thread

Llyranor

yeah unfortunately for some brands we still do have come through all that **** in here... like amazon not willing to sell some goods to Slovakia but selling them to Austria without problems... And we are both European Union, and Vienna is 60 km away from Bratislava...

Edited by Mamoulian War

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

EDIT: You are realy lucky that you have that kind of support, but in here, it would be miracle if i got the unit sooner than in 30 days... and 30 days without thingie which i paid 300+ EUR for, is not very good deal imo...

Or getting it at all for that matter. Most likely they would try to fix it themselves which would only mess it up more.

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

• 2 months later...
Elite price dropped to $300, Pro to $250, but Pro is no longer produced, and Elite won't include HDMI cable in the future. This is stupid, with Blu-Ray and Wi-fi, PS3 is clearly a better deal at $300, well, unless you actually care about playing games.

The PS3 is the Mac of the console world.

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

We would be, but that's the only portion of the game we'd be mainly interested in. Not keen on full price for 1/3rd of the game.

Same thing for Uncharted 2 and its co-op.

Edited by Llyranor

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

I wouldn't be surprised if he had the game before release.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I had a great day on XBL today as well. Not quite to the levels of the Krookster, mind you. My best rounds were 26-3-6 and 20-0-4. I leveled up five or six times, and also completed / unlocked all of my challenges / attachments for the SCAR-H. Except for the headshots. I'm running a silenced Scar with the extended mags. Bling Pro, Cold Blooded and Ninja Pro for me. I still alternate with the Scavenger perk sometimes, extra semtex / frags and claymores never hurt.

And I really, really despise the Sub Base level. Wasteland also blows monkey balls.

Over four million people have played multiplayer. Crazy.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I had a great day on XBL today as well. Not quite to the levels of the Krookster, mind you. My best rounds were 26-3-6 and 20-0-4. I leveled up five or six times, and also completed / unlocked all of my challenges / attachments for the SCAR-H. Except for the headshots. I'm running a silenced Scar with the extended mags. Bling Pro, Cold Blooded and Ninja Pro for me. I still alternate with the Scavenger perk sometimes, extra semtex / frags and claymores never hurt.

And I really, really despise the Sub Base level. Wasteland also blows monkey balls.

Over four million people have played multiplayer. Crazy.

I love the sub map, can't stand wasteland either though. Oh and Estate sucks too.

After getting bored with the SCAR, I decided to test my luck with the AUG LMG. It didn't take very long to unlock the silencer ( which is all I seem to care about), but my accuracy dropped a whole percent. I'm going to have a go with the M16 and see if that can bring it back up.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Sorry for reviving a dead thread, but I'm on the verge of unhooking my xbox from the internet, probably permanently. As such, I just wanted to take a moment to say thanks to those of you I've gamed with online. And that even means you, Llyranor!

I'll miss the days of late night / early morning / afternoon gaming sessions with you guys. It's been a hoot.

I'm also sorry thepixiesrock could never connect to us, and that Jags still hasn't fixed his 360 yet.

This meatshield is no longer for hire, I guess...

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Sorry for reviving a dead thread, but I'm on the verge of unhooking my xbox from the internet, probably permanently. As such, I just wanted to take a moment to say thanks to those of you I've gamed with online. And that even means you, Llyranor!

I'll miss the days of late night / early morning / afternoon gaming sessions with you guys. It's been a hoot.

I'm also sorry thepixiesrock could never connect to us, and that Jags still hasn't fixed his 360 yet.

This meatshield is no longer for hire, I guess...

Nooooooooooooo, we hardly knew you...