World of Warcraft

kingofsquid

clicked on link and watched the preview. What does Joker have to do with WoW?

That Arkham Asylum thing is just a preview. It's supposed to loop right into the main trailer at 16 seconds. I've noticed that sometimes this doesn't work on Gametrailers.

Try it a couple more times and it should eventually work.

Right! I have an account and I guess it disables the previews.

FLAMESTRIKE! That's the one, thanks Aristes!

Just so you know, abilities are NOT race based, they are class based. So from the sounds of it you want a mage. Word of warning, they are one of the hardest classes to play because of the sheer number of abilities is staggering.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Flamestrike used to be so awesome in Warcraft 3. :'(

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

WoW is worthless if you don't have any friends playing. ;)

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Anyone. They have a lot of servers, so just ask your friends which one they play on.

Naw, it comes with it's own voice com imbedded in the game now. The quality isn't stellar, but it's okay.

The VOIP that they put in is TERRIBLE. Generally people use Ventrilo or Teamspeak, because those have several features that the games built in doesn't.

S

Naw, it comes with it's own voice com imbedded in the game now. The quality isn't stellar, but it's okay.

The VOIP that they put in is TERRIBLE. Generally people use Ventrilo or Teamspeak, because those have several features that the games built in doesn't.

Squid, the way that the game works is that before you create a character they ask you if you want to be on a Normal, PVP, Roleplaying, or PVPRoleplaying server. Then it'll also ask you what timezone you're in and assign you a fairly empty server to be a part of. However it'd probably be best for you to find out what server your friends are on and what faction they are.

As to the cost issue, you can figure that out pretty easily on their site (they allow you to pay by the month, 2 months, 6 months or a year at a time). Generally the cost per month decreases as the amount of time you're buying grows.

KingofSquid, On the late game content (Outlands and Northrend (60+)) you are going to experience slow downs due to graphical overloads. For the end game, if you are willing you might be able to wing it with a cleaned and optimised system on 1gig. ram and 8600 or better card (Sorry don't know the Ati equvalents) and a free connection of 1Mbit. The better your system is, the better the game will look and play (As you will be able to open magic and envirolment effects :p)

If you are a student on a low budget, WoW is one of the cheapest entertainment avenues out there but other than that it is becoming a lot boring for the long time players.

IG. We kick ass and not even take names.