New SW game ideas?

Bleh Lucas (F)Arts seems to be really in bad situation. They laid off all of their devs and now they are corpsef.. re-issuing old games via 3rd parties. I hope a decent studio gets the Space Sims or it will be a sad day.

IG. We kick ass and not even take names.

Bleh Lucas (F)Arts seems to be really in bad situation. They laid off all of their devs and now they are corpsef.. re-issuing old games via 3rd parties. I hope a decent studio gets the Space Sims or it will be a sad day.

well... I don't know, but I think Totally Games would be called in to make new space sim games.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

King of Squid's list is more an indication of his young age. That isn't negative in any way, as he will have more years to experience future games than some of us dinosaurs, but he also hasn't had the chance (or sadly old technology will limit him) from experiencing some of the richer games of yesteryear.

So don't feel bad about your list, just know that there are a lot of gaming experiences out there left to be had.

Thank you. Hey, um, was KOTOR2 on that list? Anyway, I also do not own a PS3, PSP, or a 360. Or a Dreamcast. Or a SNES.

King of Squid's list is more an indication of his young age. That isn't negative in any way, as he will have more years to experience future games than some of us dinosaurs, but he also hasn't had the chance (or sadly old technology will limit him) from experiencing some of the richer games of yesteryear.

So don't feel bad about your list, just know that there are a lot of gaming experiences out there left to be had.

Thank you. Hey, um, was KOTOR2 on that list? Anyway, I also do not own a PS3, PSP, or a 360. Or a Dreamcast. Or a SNES.

Anyway, I also do not own a PS3, PSP, or a 360. Or a Dreamcast. Or a SNES.

And since almost all of the best games are for the PC that should not matter... :rolleyes:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

And he will counter sue and by "counter sue" I mean breath fire on them until they die.

And then we'll feed your dinosaurs with the grilled meat.

You may have won this battle, but I will win the war!

War against Purkake and you? Damn, I could loose this way.

No they didn't! They just "streamlined" in house development studio.

Also I have a real nice estate called Brooklyn Bridge, that I can sell you cheap.

IG. We kick ass and not even take names.