Obsidian's another unannounced title?

funcroc

So...what?

There's NV, the WoT game(s), Project X and this unannounced game which could be Project X but likely isn't?

Project X is a Squenix project (they're the publisher) of an unknown developer, not necessarily an Obsidian game.. actually, most probably NOT an Obsidian game.

The only thing we know for sure is that Obsidian is working on 'two and a half projects' according to Pop's summary of the 'But thou must' presentation, and that one is obviously Fallout New Vegas and another this unannounced project.

WoT apparently hasn't even kicked off yet, considering that Red Eagle is still securing the fundings for the games' development.

I see, thanks.

You're welcome, crazy awesome mute punk chick with violet hair.

Oh wait.. that's just your avatar, not you.

I suddenly feel like I helped you for nothing in return.

I feel bad, seriously, bad I tell you.

I could try reincarnating as a crazy awesome mute punk chick with violet hair next time I die, but no promises.

I see, thanks.

You're welcome, crazy awesome mute punk chick with violet hair.

Oh wait.. that's just your avatar, not you.

I suddenly feel like I helped you for nothing in return.

I feel bad, seriously, bad I tell you.

I could try reincarnating as a crazy awesome mute punk chick with violet hair next time I die, but no promises.

I'd have to wait at least 20 years (assuming you die.. now) just to shag a crazy awesome mute punk chick with violet hair?

Forget it, it means I'll have to find a crazy awesome punk chick with violet hair who isn't mute, and call it a day.

P.S. : Actually, I'm pretty sure that the lead is Nathaniel Chapman.

Either they have 2 different project then, or Project Director and Lead Designer are two separate titles for the project then.. uhm.. :)

Project Director on Alpha Protocol was Chris Parker and Lead Designers on AP were Raymond Holmes and Chris Avellone. Project Director's role is similiar to Executive Producer's.

Either they have 2 different project then, or Project Director and Lead Designer are two separate titles for the project then.. uhm.. :)

Project Director on Alpha Protocol was Chris Parker and Lead Designers on AP were Raymond Holmes and Chris Avellone. Project Director's role is similiar to Executive Producer's.

Except in the case of FO:NV where Josh is both the Project Director and Lead.. or am I confusing things?

Except in the case of FO:NV where Josh is both the Project Director and Lead.. or am I confusing things?

Josh Sawyer had been the lead designer and the lead creative designer on Aliens: Crucible before John Gonzalez joined Obsidian and became the lead creative designer on A:C.

Josh Sawyer had been the lead designer and the lead creative designer on Aliens: Crucible before John Gonzalez joined Obsidian and became the lead creative designer on A:C.

... I'm honestly more confused than ever, but whatever, the important thing is that we know that both Champan and Ol' Man Feargus and George 'his soul still burns!' Ziets are working on this project.

It's simple.

Secret Project

Project Director: Feargus Urquhart

Lead Designer: Nathaniel Chapman

Lead Creative Designer: George Ziets

F:NV

Project Director and Lead Designer: Josh Sawyer (one man taking up two roles)

Lead Creative Designer: John Gonzalez

Edited by funcroc

Why do I have a feeling there's some news going out on Monday that brings us & a new family member together? ;)

It's a three way studio project? :)

Looks like Project X from Square Enix is Dungeon Siege III.

If that's true... -_- though it's not really "double-taking" imo.

Edited by Syraxis

http://twitter.com/squareenixdave/status/15524207301

idiot: http://tinyurl.com/38lx2cm Dungeon Siege 3, right? Damn, I had hoped Project X were SE's collaboration with Obsidian.

David Hoffman: we have quite a bit going on so try not to jump to conclusions

hmm...

I seriously have doubts on Dungeon Siege anything related... it's not exactly "mind-blowing" in any sense.

I seriously have doubts on Dungeon Siege anything related... it's not exactly "mind-blowing" in any sense.

It will blow my mind since I was expecting something special and not a sequel to a generic series. Though it's not "mind-blowing" in a good way -_-

Hate the living, love the dead.