What you did today

Gorth

which one would that be, awesomeness?

i'm thinking about texas roadhouse for dinner. inexpensive and, oddly enough for a chain, one of the best steakhouses in town. granted, the food ain't fancy, but all i really care about is my steak anyway.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Angelo's in Burien. Best restaurant Ive ever been to anyway. We go there every year and I eat all the bread.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

Party. It's 7:30 pm and I'm home again, safely sitting in front of my computer being mostly sober :)

I hope D_R's the same without the "mostly" :)

Anyway, it was fun, they even dared to play some Cure and punk stuff amidst all the electronic boom-boom stuff they call 'wave' or 'gothic' for some reason. Gotta buy a new, longer skirt however, it was pretty cold outside tonight...

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

i was remarkably hangover free when i woke up this afternoon :)

i started drinking about 6pm yesterday and got home about 7am this morning

it was a pretty awesome night really

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Resigned moderator status to concentrate on family. I felt I wasn't able to carry my weight, compared with the rest of the squad who work harder than you might think.

Drank most of my stepfather's christmas present with my stepfather. a 21 year old Balvenie port wood single malt. We discussed ten dimensional beings, the Arab-Israeli problem, and male pregnancy.

Sorted strategy for a 30 million pound court case am involved with. It's hilariously amateurish on the part of the opposition. At least it is hilarious if you've just drunk half a bottle of 21 year old malt whisky!

Oh so now your an esquire eh wals? I don't suppose you also do crab fishing in the alaskan seas and nail hot chicks in adult film on the weekends as well. What the hell is it you actually do becuase I'm confused.

For high-end litigation, all manner of consultants are often retained to help make the client's case. I recall Wals' summary of his vocation as a kind of freelance scientist. When the object of the suit is overtly technical, it is not uncommon for experts in the field to be involved in litigation strategy discussions and the like.

Anyhow, best of luck with the family issues, Walsy. (And with the likely hangover to come.)

It's been really cool how many people have been contacting me to offer support. :(

Actually, i was being non-technical on the job, and was more being used to model the respective cases. Hence we got bored for a while and had a crack at the the Arab-Israeli conflict.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I had to pick my brother up at like 2 a.m. last night so I just stayed up the entire time and thought about the likability of me getting killed by a drunk driver. It certainly would be ironic I suppose in some way or another.

Now I have to take him back to pick up his car this morning. Not sure this was worth the measly 20 dollars.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Check this out!!! I have my own beer now! How cool is this: http://www.flyingdogales.com/beer-gardedog.asp

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

We went up into the mountains and went intertubing. Now we're on our way down.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

flying dog makes some good beers. they had a booth at the breckenridge beer festival a few years ago i think.

taks

I'm reminded of the Billy beer for some weird reason.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Kind of on our last life, with Mom's cancer. I stayed on longer at the old ranch, but immediately got a cold. Am now actually lying in bed with said cold. thanks to genius laptop.

Watching/listening to BBC comedy FOR FREE on their iplayer, and playing old DOS games.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Kind of on our last life, with Mom's cancer.

This truly sucks Wals, you have my deepest sympathies.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Check this out!!! I have my own beer now! How cool is this: http://www.flyingdogales.com/beer-gardedog.asp

Ooh... Flying Dog. I love their Porter, and I'm not normally a big porter fan. One of these days, I'm going to have to drive out to Frederick for the tour of their brewery.

Road Dog Scottish Style Porter. That is exceptionally good stuff. My favorite of theirs is In Heat Wheat, but I also love Old Scratch. The IPA is their signature brew but to tell the truth I just do not like it. Too bitter and flat. The rest of their brews I can take or leave but I've got to give this new one a try.

Thomas Sowell

Porter's can be awesome, but they give me one hell of a hangover.

-Elwood Blues

I'm on a marathon spree. Yesterday I watched roughly 10 hours of a mildly crappy anime and the battlestar galactica miniseries. Now I'm 6 episodes into the first season as of today and I'll probably finish this season tomorrow and begin the second season as well. So far I suspect about 20 people to be cylons.....you can't trust 'em....they're everywhere. In the bushes, behind the couch, scratching the sofa, meowing for food. Why do they have to be so gosh darned cute and furry.

I'm so sorry kitty, no one can be trusted anymore, not even you.... :'(

*gun shot*

*fade to black*

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I'm on a marathon spree. Yesterday I watched roughly 10 hours of a mildly crappy anime and the battlestar galactica miniseries. Now I'm 6 episodes into the first season as of today and I'll probably finish this season tomorrow and begin the second season as well. So far I suspect about 20 people to be cylons.....you can't trust 'em....they're everywhere. In the bushes, behind the couch, scratching the sofa, meowing for food. Why do they have to be so gosh darned cute and furry.

I'm so sorry kitty, no one can be trusted anymore, not even you.... :'(

*gun shot*

*fade to black*

Pets would be the perfect disguise. Youknow the CIA tried to bug cats during the Cold War?

-Elwood Blues

Today I ordered Okami \o/.

Now to find a PS2 to play it on...

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

went out for far late last night once again, so once again i'm at work feeling really tired and generally pretty crap

i gotta quit doing that :lol:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Oh, it's a beautiful and fun game :lol:

I had quite a high temperature today and yesterday, yet needed to learn for an examn on monday - this was a partially surreal experience, always on the brink of a fever dream about semaphores and monitors, scheduling with stupid multilevel feedback queues...

Edited by samm

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

Oh, it's a beautiful and fun game :bat:

It had better be after the time it took me to find tbh. Why is it always the games you want that nowhere sells :lol:

This reminds me that I'm still unable to find Ico and Shadow of the Colossus as well, may have to go offering sexual favours in exchange for a reprint at this rate.

Edited by Daaave

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.