NHL

Gorth

Ovechkin has been stellar after a slow start. Injuries are hurting the team, with Green, Semin and a few others being out. They've been dominant on their home ice, however, going 10-1-1. Jose Theodore is still as consistent as he always was after being traded from Montreal.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Ovechkin has been stellar after a slow start.

I know this to be true, but still.. the guy has 37 points in 27 games! The expectations on this kid are huuuge when you think he's off to a slow start and he's still on a point-per-game pace. It's like everyone expects him to score at least twice in EVERY game!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I'm OK with hockey players talking crap to each other.. But to do it in front of a TV camera? I don't know.

I remember one play-off here in Sweden when they interviewed Sweden's dumbest player (Jonatan Hedberg) and in a live broadcast he said something like, "We pee'd on them!" ("Vi pissade p

Edited by Accept

They should actually be decent, and either trade him (if they find takers since they and the league have done everything in their power to make Avery seem like The Most Evil Human Being Ever) or release them. Dallas doesn't want him so fire him. But, probably not. Professioanl sports is one of the are idnustries where it seems to considered legit to basically hold employees 'hostage' even if you don't want them.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Man, the Sharks just seem incapable of losing games in regulation. I think they could just have everyone sit on the bench for the first period, let the other team shoot into the empty net as many times as they want, and still go out and win the game in the last two periods.

Oh great. Sundin is heading to the Rangers, according to Swedish newspapers.

TSN is reporting that it's likely down to New York or Vancouver. So Hurlshot, how many more games do the sharks have against Roloson this year? If Edmonton wins tonight they'd be in 8th place. San Jose - Edmonton first round playoff matchup? :D

Edited by Deraldin

Oh great. Sundin is heading to the Rangers, according to Swedish newspapers.

TSN is reporting that it's likely down to New York or Vancouver. So Hurlshot, how many more games do the sharks have against Roloson this year? If Edmonton wins tonight they'd be in 8th place. San Jose - Edmonton first round playoff matchup? :D

We don't talk about the playoffs in San Jose.

I was working late so I couldn't watch the game, but my ever trusty Crackberry was there to share the bad news. Sure, the Oilers have been pretty ****ty all season long, but to be flat out embarrassed like that is pretty hard take as a fan of the team.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I just checked the score. I could have sworn Chicago only scored 7 goals, but no, the scored 9 goals. :o

Also, how the hell did Montreal get called for 11 penalties including three 5-on-3's to Carolina's 1 penalty (resulting in a penalty shot)? The fact that Montreal managed to keep it close (lost 3-2) is a little bit of good news, but still.

Edited by Deraldin

Well, you have to remember that Chicago is one of the hottest teams right now. I'm only glad the Leafs didn't have to face them tonight. Of all the teams I've seen play this year, the Caps and Chicago are the most fun to watch. Almost as good hockey as Tampa Bay played the year they won the cup.

Well, you have to remember that Chicago is one of the hottest teams right now. I'm only glad the Leafs didn't have to face them tonight. Of all the teams I've seen play this year, the Caps and Chicago are the most fun to watch. Almost as good hockey as Tampa Bay played the year they won the cup.

When was the last time Toronto had 9 goals scored against them? A loss is one thing, but letting in 9 goals? :)

Pure greed made that decision. Unbelievable but not unexpected. I'll never understand how these pro athletes work. Having $60 million in the bank was obviously not enough when you can squeeze out $10 million on a non contender vs. $5-7 million on a cup contender.

Yes, bitter is not a potent enough word to describe what I am feeling right now.

Waa waa.. Not greed. The Maple Leafs didn't want him anyways considering they tried to trade him last season. Oh yeah, but that wasn't selfish of them, right? He went to a team that actually wants him. Good on him. And, he owes the Rangers, or any other team nothing. He most espicially doens't owe fans a damn thing.

And, also smart business. As a job, Sundin should make the best business decision for himself. Not silly teams. Toronto, or any other team doesn't care about Sundin so why should he care about them?

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.