Hey guys! I'm back (and i aint a troll lol)

The Owner

sup people? i dont post much any more, but if i can find some friends and things to post about ill start = ). So, if you have anything to say to me, you can post here for now. Sorry for being random, first post in like a year or something it feels like.

"we settle our score now...."

- Bass EXE

We care.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Guest The Architect

My advice to you is, if you want to make yourself a worthwhile member of this forum, read the topics people post and if you have something to say on them, go ahead and say it, even if nobody likes what you have to say. **** em. I mean just look at Hades, he's always saying things people disagree with, but that hasn't stopped him from posting here. Drop the whole "Sorry if I sound stupid" crap. You're only talking to nerds anyway.

In before lock!

TOO LATE!

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

i gotta admit, i'd be curious to see a dragon using a shovel :lol:

not something you see every day

That's what green scaly tails are for - they fan out so well ... oh yeah, we've sensed SPAM in the SAND!

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: