The Force Unleashed

I might rent it.

At some point in my life.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Good story, but still overrated and overhyped.

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Here's my journal entry with my thoughts if you're interested: Clickety

Basically, I was angry the entire time I played, I think the gameplay itself sould have used more work. But the story was cool. And it's Star Wars. I recommend renting it before you buy it. I haven't seen the DS ending yet, but when I have, it's going back to GAMEFLY. -_-

legoK2.jpg

Check out my KOTOR fan vids on YouTube. And no, they're not of legos.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i really enjoyed the story. the whole time i played i was wondering: "how will they make this guys story relevant to the galaxy in any way?"

it was well done and a very unique game where only one button is lightsabre and 2 buttons are the force. really cool

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg

Nope - they justify that by saying that it would only be availabe to a select few, since it demands a good machine to run. And it would ruin the game to make it available to a broader audience on the PC, if they had to scale some of the graphics down.

Fortune favors the bald.