Yearbook yourself

Rosbjerg

At Yearbook Yourself it's possible to upload pictures - edit them and .. well you guessed it.. make yourself look like a total dork.

I've uploaded a few of the most hilarious ones.

So go there and post your pictures here!!

and yes yes - I know I look like some evil experiment gone horribly wrong.. :)

post-5477-1220976872_thumb.jpg

post-5477-1220976876_thumb.jpg

Fortune favors the bald.

Guest The Architect

:thumbsup: Austin Powers eat your heart out with your second picture, Rosbjerg. Anyhow, step aside, I'll out dork you any day of the week!

Think I'll give it another shot with a different picture.

Edited by The Architect

Wow Architect. You're a cool cat and all but damn dude you got some kind of nose on you bro. And definitely got that serial murderer about you. It's pretty sweet.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Guest The Architect

Argh, I just failed and ****ed up big time. Trying to fit the picture in the background heads was beyond difficult, I shouldn't have deleted the old pictures even though they didn't turn out the best adjusted to the heads.

Guest The Architect

Nah be grateful you did, I looked like a serial killer more so than dorky. Wouldn't have been a pleasant experience for the boards to encounter. Anyway I gave it a shot again and came up with these, this time, with a smile, hence I've gone looking like a bad ass axe murderer to a faggy Backstreet Boys worshipping looking hippy child. :(

1984: myYearbookPhoto-2.jpg

1988: myYearbookPhoto.jpg

Ok. So I made 2 pics, one of them is based on my avatar pic ;) Couldn't make the frame with the glasses work though :ermm:

post-22622-1221058013_thumb.jpg

post-22622-1221058024_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rostere

"Well, overkill is my middle name. And my last name. And all of my other names as well!"

Guest The Architect

And I thought my old yearbook pictures were serial killer looking...

And if you doubted for a second how much of a lady boy I'm capable of looking like, then look no further than 1974: myYearbookPhoto-1.jpg

Edited by The Architect

I think Archie's would turn out better if he mirrored his face picture... his face is always oriented wrong.

And why would I want to do something like this? My yearbook pictures were dorky enough, thanks.

Edited by qt3.14159

Anybody here catch that? All I understood was 'very'.

Holy mother of god.

You should try aligning the mouth with the upper line.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Guest The Architect

:lol: That was awesome, Rosbjerg.

I took away my pictures given that there's already enough cannibalistic, androgynous, serial killing, drug addicted, homo, dorky looking yearbook yourself pictures going on around here, no need to add more vegetables to the soup.

All right, why not. I always have bangs on my forehead, so I tried to find a pic where they wouldn't get in the way much. The 50's ones seem to distort the shape of your face a lot more than the others.

I like the 'fro and the 1984 one. I didn't wear my hair like that in '84, but maybe I should have. :thumbsup:

Then I decided to load up a pic where I'm making an awful face...what I call my "Mr. Sulu's love-child" expression...they were actually more hilarious, imo...

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts