Help guys!

It's a tossup, I can't choose between this custom Rafale M

rafaleM_iori.jpg

And this custom F-22

f-22a_haruka.jpg

While the 22 has, stealth and slightly better stats, save for defence i'm not a big fan of the aircraft itself.

In favour of the Rafale, it has SAAM (Semi active missles, long range AA) so it basically comes down to those vs QAAMs (Quick manover missles, short range highly accurate AA).

In terms of colour sceme, both stand out like a sore thumb and fire missles that do the same, so no problem there.

Please help me guys, I just can't decide!

Edited by Nick_i_am

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

I'm undecided between Miki and Haruka, personally.

su-33_miki.jpg

f-22a_haruka.jpg

Basically, Su-33 vs F-22. As a whole, it looks like the F-22 has better stats and a nicer color, but it also has more versatility in terms of weaponry. Now, the big advantage of the Su-33 is the huge amount of QAAM's it can carry - which tends to be the special weapon I use the most. On the other hand, I don't want to just be a one-trick pony, so the F-22 is more tempting. I'm not really sure at this point.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Well, while I have no idea what game you are talking about, in real-life the F-22 would be the better plane to have in most encounters.

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

After a bit of googleing, I might know the game: Ace combat 6? If you like flight sims you should get a copy of Jane's U.S.A.F. - a great game, if rather old now- and a joystick.

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Let me also post about soemthing that isn't this game, and say that on Forza Motorsport 2, they have custom design cars, and one of them was a hentai car, with a picture of a naked hentai babe on the hood, and the the side had a picture of a guy's thing going into a girl from behind. Hold out for a plain with that on it.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Let me also post about soemthing that isn't this game, and say that on Forza Motorsport 2, they have custom design cars, and one of them was a hentai car, with a picture of a naked hentai babe on the hood, and the the side had a picture of a guy's thing going into a girl from behind. Hold out for a plain with that on it.

Weren't there custom bikes in the Pokemon games?

What?

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Yeah, you should pick the other one, it shows a little leg.

I doubt the F-22 will be "stealthy" with that paint job.

Take the F-22, if only to conserve some of your masculinity (it's red). Idolmaster paint jobs managed to take out all the badass out of fighter jets, anyway. o:)

In any case, Off-topic, I prefer the Su-33 (it just looks cool and adds some challenge to the game), but if you're going to play online the Su-47 is just crazy good at one-on-one dogfights.

EDIT: Su-33 all the way. 84 QAAMs!

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

That's not customising... it's just a choice.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

*sentences Krookie to 5 years in 4chan prison"

Back to fighter jets with crappy paint jobs please.

F-22 is pretty damn good actually.

F-22 is pretty damn good actually.

In game, in real-life, the paint job? What are you addressing? :thumbsup:

In the game, it's pretty much the best (excluding the Nosferatu, which fires 12 homing missiles in one shot), though the only problem is that when you get a kill against a worse aircraft than yours, you get less points.

In real life, it's also considered the best (if not, one of the best) aircrafts to date. it has stealth, it's fast, has a good payload...

As for the paint job, Idolmaster paint jobs are all awful anyway.

PS: I hate the Rafale, though mostly because it has a single back tail, and that annoys the heck out of me when I play in 3rd person view. Always blocking the view..,

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY