NHL

Were you expecting more? I'm kind of shocked at how well the Leafs have been faring minus Sundin this season. They aren't last in their division, far from it. Plus there's been those three or four games where the team has comeback from incredible odds to force overtime. I only know this because thats what makes the headlines at TSN for a day or so.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Were you expecting more? I'm kind of shocked at how well the Leafs have been faring minus Sundin this season. They aren't last in their division, far from it. Plus there's been those three or four games where the team has comeback from incredible odds to force overtime. I only know this because thats what makes the headlines at TSN for a day or so.

Which makes this all the more odd that mkreku seems so down about the Leafs. They've been playing some damn good hockey and are far above expectations. Hell, they are tied with New Jersey for 8th place in the East! Also, it's nice to see Grabovski doing well. It's so hard to watch Leafs games because I want to see Grabovski do really well, but I hate the team he plays for. o:)

Which makes this all the more odd that mkreku seems so down about the Leafs.

I'm not really down about the Leafs, I am as positively surprised as the next guy by the young guys. But I kind of lost interest in the pre-season when things looked bleak and Sundin left so I haven't been following the NHL as closely as I usually do. I guess my disinterest is what you're interpreting as me being down about them.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I guess my disinterest is what you're interpreting as me being down about them.

You're probably right.

Also, I find it interesting that a player who couldn't crack the lineup in Montreal has more goals than anyone else in Toronto and is only three points behind the team lead.

Yeah, me too. But it might be a good thing that the Leafs won't be sending anyone this year..

Of course, at least we won over the slimy Oilers tonight! FNAR FNAR

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!