NHL

5 goal third period to beat the Rangers. The Leafs aren't quite as sucky as expected. Yet.

Lol. Should have seen Don Cherry last night after the game. "I told you people the Leafs weren't crap! I told you people that the Leafs were going to be in the race for a playoff spot! Everyone else (Coach, GM) said they were crap, but not me!" :(

Comeback wouldn't have happened if the Rangers were smart enough to keep Jagr. Dumb idiots. They should be thankful they have a King in net or the Rangers would be last overall. Stupid GM.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Comeback wouldn't have happened if the Rangers were smart enough to keep Jagr. Dumb idiots. They should be thankful they have a King in net or the Rangers would be last overall. Stupid GM.

As good as Lundqvist is, he's not the only reason that New York is 1st overall.

Yeah, the defense (outside fo 3rd period yesterday) is helpful. The offense are a bunch of punks. No dominating force, no scary guy that otehr teams need to really focus on. A bunch of wannabes crying for Mommy Jagr to come back and show them how you own a game.

Definitely! I had a minor seizure when Souray potted goal four. That game was seriously ****ed up. Three minutes in the first, the last two minutes of the second and the third period were all Oilers. It's just a crying shame about those other parts of the game.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Yeah, that's just silly. You take all sorts of chances when you draft a player. It's unfortunate he died, and the Rangers lost a player; but that's just tough. Deal with it, and move Rangers. This wouldn't be an issue if NY wasn't retarded and allowed Captain JJ to go. Morons.

Heh, he is ruggedly handsome, but aren't all people from Newfoundland? He's a funny player, I wouldn't say he's all that skilled or speedy, but damn if he isn't always in the right place to score goals. It's also like he's got this special finishing trait, like a video game character. So many guys shoot it high or wide when they are at the side of the net, but he constantly find the back of the netting. His stats in the lower leagues would never lead you to believe he'd be a point per game NHLer.

I'm very worried about Nabokov. He has a history of not recovering from injury well.

It's a groin injury, right? Not a knee?

With the new disclosure policy, they don't tell us anything. Supposedly it's not tremendously serious, he might be out a week or two. No surgery is needed.

It looked more like a groin pull, he didn't hit anything, he was just stretching out to make the play.

Yeah, it looks like he might have pulled it when he shot his leg out to make that last save in the shootout.

The Sharks are looking good this season so far, I'm pretty impressed with the balanced scoring and the emergence of Devon Setuguchi.

And welcome back to the NHL, Mark Parrish!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I think a pretty solid road game by the Oilers.

The only goal was on a bad decision by the rookie goalie to try to play the puck, which almost resulted in a really bad goal, but it caused the Oilers to start scrambling in the zone. However, the goal was an absolutely beautiful tip by Parise!

I've liked Thomas fora while. Without him, Bruins could eaisly be considered one of the worst teams in the league no doubt. Travesty he's not on the ballot (thoguh my vote still goes to Ludnqvist due to biasness and the fact the King is awesome). But, I could undertsand someone going with Thomas though.

I've liked Thomas fora while. Without him, Bruins could eaisly be considered one of the worst teams in the league no doubt. Travesty he's not on the ballot (thoguh my vote still goes to Ludnqvist due to biasness and the fact the King is awesome). But, I could undertsand someone going with Thomas though.

I'd remove Kari Lehtinen from the list and put Thomas in there instead. Lehtinen hasn't done anything this year to be worthy of being on the ballot.