Loppak Slusk and Luxa

By playing the game, I'm not saying all, but there is a lot, pretty broad statement I know.

Hmmm, let's see...

Kiph was a slicer in TSL

Bib Fortuna was Jabba's majordomo in ROTJ

Mission Vao was a street urchin in K1

Yuthura Ban was a jedi-turned-sith (and possibly turned jedi right back again) in K1

Guun San Haresh was a jedi in the Great Hunt referenced in K1

Tott Doneeta was a jedi during the Sith War some forty years before K1

Zhar Lestin wa a jedi master who trained Revan in K1 and previously according to TSL

Those would seem to me to those best known to KotOR players...

yes i agree, in k3 i want more clothes on female npcs

I disagree - games should have full and partial nudity where it fits - and, depending on how the game is designed, that could be a lot of places. For instance, do your really think that a Hutt would really have only semi-nude dancers? :ermm:

actually of all the parts of star wars that one made no sense why do 2 ton hutts find skinny non wrinkly females, with all these apendages attactive, it makes about as much sense as a human finding a 1200 pound slug attractive,

and that aside it isn't just dancers all but 2 twilek females are in "dancer" costume and so is luxa, personally i'm not going to be intimidated by a crime boss in a bikini

...why do 2 ton hutts find skinny non wrinkly females, with all these apendages attactive, it makes about as much sense as a human finding a 1200 pound slug attractive...

In the Hutt culture that is what they find attractive in other species - although it might be as much for the people the slug is entertaining as it is for himself or herself.

and that aside it isn't just dancers all but 2 twilek females are in "dancer" costume

I doubt that.

...and so is luxa, personally i'm not going to be intimidated by a crime boss in a bikini

I did not think she was in a two-piece outfit... :ermm:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

It can also teleport nuclear weapons.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Small size is great. Like I said, these things pack a punch, but could only take one Wraith capital ship (Hive) or maybe two before shields are depleted and damage is caused. Now Wraith cruisers is another thing, though because of their more similar size they have great maneuverability as well, but all in all, we're gonna blow up yur babyz, so it doesn't matter. :blink:

Edited by walkerguy

Twitter | @Insevin