Mical (Disciple)

Not that I blame them - none of us like being moralized to, and Mical is close to doing that and stating the obvious at times, too, which probably makes him a candidate for someone the player might want to point out when approaching HK-47... :shifty:

haha, HK and Mical.... I can picture it now... :devil:

Edited by Brittany

I would guess anywhere from twenty-something to early thirties, the same general span as the Handmaiden.

Alright thanks. Yeah I was thinking he was in his mid twenties or so.

I remember hearing Atton refer to him as a "kid" somewhere. Let's see what the old TSL Prima official game guide says: Um... yep, useless.

legoK2.jpg

Check out my KOTOR fan vids on YouTube. And no, they're not of legos.

Let us see, I believe he was going to be trained, or had already started training, as a Jedi when the enclave was destroyed, and I would guess that he was between ten and fifteen when that occurred. I do not think that a distinct time was ever mentioned in relation to the gab between the first and second games, but if it was ten to twenty years that would make Mical anywhere from twenty to thirty-five.

Edit: I would guess that Atton is between thirty and forty, and the "kid" remark was a direct reference to Han Solo's nickname for Luke.

Edited by Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Ok well here is what I dug up!

On Wookieepedia it says that The Exile visited Nar Shaddaa in the year 3,951 BBY which I'm guessing places that rest of the game in that year as well.

So if we go along those lines Mical, being born in 3,976 BBY, would be 25.

Attons birth year is listed as a guesstimate at (3,980-3,983 BBY) making him in between 29-32.

Mira was born in 3,974 BBY placing her at 23.

Visas was born in the same year as Mical (3,976 BBY) making her 25 as well.

Kreia is believed to have been born in 4,001 BBY only making her about 50.

*whew*

Now I know this isn't concrete evidence but at least it helps us out a little bit. :wacko:

Edited by Brittany

After looking at the discussion page, I have to say that I am skeptical that they have the correct date - although the ages seem to be about right. :rolleyes:

Lots of people tend to doubt those, especially in Kreia's case. However, those ages are from the primary source himself, Chris Avellone, on this very forum no less.

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?s=...st&p=184142

And he casts doubt only on Kreia's age. However, since there is nothing to disprove her being 50 years of age, I'll believe Avellone and chalk up any indication of her possibly being older as confirmation of Atton's "hard living" comment.

Not that I blame them - none of us like being moralized to, and Mical is close to doing that and stating the obvious at times, too, which probably makes him a candidate for someone the player might want to point out when approaching HK-47... ;)

haha, HK and Mical.... I can picture it now... :lol:

Yeah... I can see how that would go down.

HK-47: "Query: Is there someone you want killed, master?"

Exile: "Will you stop saying that! I don't want you to kill anyone. I want nobody assassinated. I'm a jedi, not a sith!"

Disciple: "I'm relieved to hear you say so, even after the Order cast you out. Not that you were alone. Many Jedi defied the Order during the Mandalorian Wars - and it paved the way for the Jedi Civil War.There is no blame - all must accept. But at its core, one must wonder if it was the failure of the Jedi teachings... or the teachers themselves. Many of the Jedi Council trained Exar Kun, Ulic... Revan and Malak. How could they not see the danger they posed? And if they could not......perhaps there was some essential part of their teachings that was flawed."

HK-47: "Restatement: Are you sure there aren't any meatbags, you'd like me to kill for you, master?"

Exile: "Don't give me any ideas... Besides, tempting me with the dark side is what I brought Kreia with us for."

:shifty:

Not that I blame them - none of us like being moralized to, and Mical is close to doing that and stating the obvious at times, too, which probably makes him a candidate for someone the player might want to point out when approaching HK-47... ;)

haha, HK and Mical.... I can picture it now... :lol:

Yeah... I can see how that would go down.

HK-47: "Query: Is there someone you want killed, master?"

Exile: "Will you stop saying that! I don't want you to kill anyone. I want nobody assassinated. I'm a jedi, not a sith!"

Disciple: "I'm relieved to hear you say so, even after the Order cast you out. Not that you were alone. Many Jedi defied the Order during the Mandalorian Wars - and it paved the way for the Jedi Civil War.There is no blame - all must accept. But at its core, one must wonder if it was the failure of the Jedi teachings... or the teachers themselves. Many of the Jedi Council trained Exar Kun, Ulic... Revan and Malak. How could they not see the danger they posed? And if they could not......perhaps there was some essential part of their teachings that was flawed."

HK-47: "Restatement: Are you sure there aren't any meatbags, you'd like me to kill for you, master?"

Exile: "Don't give me any ideas... Besides, tempting me with the dark side is what I brought Kreia with us for."

:shifty:

that works far too well :lol:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Now, I'm not really interested in romantic conversations with Mical, but I wanted to force choke him just because I find him so creepy. Has anyone been able to do this? I feel like I've tried dozens of times, but it never works for me. Maybe this whole thing is just bogus, since a lot of times game guides are written before the games are finished (which woulda caused major havock as far as this game goes).

Yes, I did it once.

post-11552-1209080607_thumb.jpg

I had to use an override file in an override folder to make it work - there was a poster named stoffe-something that gave me the file when I asked about the same thing, here, many moons ago. That thread is lost to time, but....yeah. It was funny. :)

I still have the file, if you want it. I think all you had to do was put in the folder and the option would show up under the right circumstances - which I think was when you first originally get him/can do all those convos that give you influence - but I don't remember 100% for sure.

Edit: The file isn't a 'mod' in the sense of say, giving your chr. powers to choke anyone anytime. It's just a file that sorta restores the convo option (or part of it) that was taken out, or something.

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Now, I'm not really interested in romantic conversations with Mical, but I wanted to force choke him just because I find him so creepy. Has anyone been able to do this? I feel like I've tried dozens of times, but it never works for me. Maybe this whole thing is just bogus, since a lot of times game guides are written before the games are finished (which woulda caused major havock as far as this game goes).

Yes, I did it once.

post-11552-1209080607_thumb.jpg

I had to use an override file in an override folder to make it work - there was a poster named stoffe-something that gave me the file when I asked about the same thing, here, many moons ago. That thread is lost to time, but....yeah. It was funny. :)

I still have the file, if you want it. I think all you had to do was put in the folder and the option would show up under the right circumstances - which I think was when you first originally get him/can do all those convos that give you influence - but I don't remember 100% for sure.

Edit: The file isn't a 'mod' in the sense of say, giving your chr. powers to choke anyone anytime. It's just a file that sorta restores the convo option (or part of it) that was taken out, or something.

LC, you kick ass. :bat:

legoK2.jpg

Check out my KOTOR fan vids on YouTube. And no, they're not of legos.