Mical (Disciple)

I am sure it does. I do not like it because I am not evil and it makes me uneasy to murder and torture others even virtually. The only time I EVER enjoyed DS was telling the thugs on Nar Shadda to give me their money then jump off a rail. "Get down faster that way"...

Edit: ROFL, oops, I said "even".

Edited by walkerguy

Twitter | @Insevin

I am sure it does. I do not like it because I am not evil and it makes me uneasy to murder and torture others even virtually. The only time I EVER enjoyed DS was telling the thugs on Nar Shadda to give me their money then jump off a rail. "Get down faster that way"...

Edit: ROFL, oops, I said "even".

ironically you get baodur influence from that

Don't like any DS options. When I play, I choose most LS options, leave out DS. For some reason however I was compeled to kill the Hidden Beks gang leader on Taris.

Edited by walkerguy

Twitter | @Insevin

Yep, you can just say mean things to them. I try not to pick responses in these games based on "well, that's a LS response, or that's a DS response." I try to put myself in the situation, and pick: out of these options, which would I say? Mostly this makes me LS, anyway, but it's also fun to go thru and just be a horrible baddy :devil: (since I've played thru these games so many times).

legoK2.jpg

Check out my KOTOR fan vids on YouTube. And no, they're not of legos.

Don't like any DS options. When I play, I choose most LS options, leave out DS. For some reason however I was compeled to kill the Hidden Beks gang leader on Taris.

i like darkside but sometimes i really feel dirty convincing that sick guy to kill himself

I hate being mean to T3 after he rescues you. Didn't he have a "hidden agenda" though? Cut content? It would be cool if they release some Restoration thing for the Xbox 360... but I still just have an original xbox, so I'd still be throughally screwed. :rolleyes:

Twitter | @Insevin

I hate being mean to T3 after he rescues you. Didn't he have a "hidden agenda" though? Cut content? It would be cool if they release some Restoration thing for the Xbox 360... but I still just have an original xbox, so I'd still be throughally screwed. :rolleyes:

According to Scorchy, he's the only one that truly knows what's going on in TSL. It's irksome that he doesn't share..

legoK2.jpg

Unless it was an official release from Obsidian, no X-box or 360 is getting anything.

Which is totally why I can't back the whole "xbox is better thing", Walkerguy. I LOVE :) mods, so that makes PC superior. But I did buy KotOR I & II for my xbox FIRST. :rolleyes:

legoK2.jpg

I hate being mean to T3 after he rescues you. Didn't he have a "hidden agenda" though? Cut content? It would be cool if they release some Restoration thing for the Xbox 360... but I still just have an original xbox, so I'd still be throughally screwed. :blink:

You actually do find out if you get influence to 100 with him and then ask him where he came from. No, it's not all said outright, and is actually said by the exile's comments on his bleeping rather than T3 himself, but if you combine the bits and pieces in the game and interpret them, you can figure it all out... to a point, at least.

In short, T3 went with Revan and HK to the unknown regions. However, either Bastila or Carth (depending on Revan's gender and alignment) ordered T3 to return to the Republic and find help if something happened to Revan, or if the Republic was in trouble to seek out jedi. That's why T3 is looking for the exile at the beginning of the game.

According to HK-47's comments, Revan shut him down in the unknown regions, but apparently not T3, who is the only one who can control the navicomputer of the Ebon Hawk, because either he or Revan locked it. Note how T3 promptly zaps HK-47 into oblivion when he begins to figure this out and then deletes it from his programming.

Kreia did NOT go with Revan and his droids to the unknown region. She admits at the end of the game, that she did not know where Revan had gone.

I've always had the suspicion that the Ebon Hawk's navicomputer is locked, because it has the logs to where Revan has gone. Note how the Peragus maintenance officer notes in a log that the only reason for locking a navicomputer is because someone doesn't want others to know where you've been. And note how Carth (assuming LS Revan) tells the exile that where Revan went, the Ebon Hawk has been there. That's why the navicomputer stays locked throughout the game, and yet the LS ending implies the exile will go and join Revan with no explanation of how to find him - because T3 will unlock the navicomputer and let the Ebon Hawk go back to wherever Revan went.

I must be the only one that actually likes Disciple. I mean Bao-Dur still my man :lol: but Mical's a nice enough guy. The thing is that in some respects he's not that much different than Brianna. He idolizes the F!Exile, much like Brianna idolizes the M!Exile because he reminds her of her father. Of course the fact that she looks at the Exile as a replacement for her father I find kinda creepy. And they both fear the knowledge of the Jedi will be lost. The thing about Mical is he believes that the galaxy needs the Jedi, but he doesn't agree with all their teachings. Especially, all that crap about denying your emotions, etc. Also I only remember his saying he had feelings for the Exile like twice, once to Atton. ("I admire her, perhaps even feel for her.") and later when he says he's not there to spy on her, but rather to protect her (not that she needs it, heh.). I always felt that he respected her more for being an exceptional teacher than loved her in a romantic sense. And he wasn't the only one to feel that way: "It is difficult to explain the difference between you and Master Vrook, but I think it is because he was knowledgeable, but not a leader, not a mentor. You were different - we could all feel it." (Emphasis mine.)

That said I found Atton more creepy than Mical. Don't get me wrong I like Atton, he's funny, but my PC had no romantic interest in him, as she not a possesion and she is not his. :thumbsup:

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

I must be the only one that actually likes Disciple.

Not really. I sort of like him too. If he was less preachy and less naive, he'd be a nice enough guy to have on the team.

The thing is that in some respects he's not that much different than Brianna. He idolizes the F!Exile, much like Brianna idolizes the M!Exile because he reminds her of her father. Of course the fact that she looks at the Exile as a replacement for her father I find kinda creepy.

True. This is exactly why I prefer Visas over Brianna as a love interest for the male exile.

And they both fear the knowledge of the Jedi will be lost. The thing about Mical is he believes that the galaxy needs the Jedi, but he doesn't agree with all their teachings. Especially, all that crap about denying your emotions, etc.

The problem is that given Mical's feelings for the exile, he is scarcely in a position to make an objective decision on the matter. In fact, he was so much in love with female exile that he would have no one else train him. That being the case, he has no choice but to disagree with the jedi code on this matter when he consider that he did want to be a jedi. Yet he is a lovestruck little puppydog when he wants it. His only redeeming characteristic in that regard is that he at least does not preach the jedi ban on relationships at the same. Somehow that doesn't quite justify it for me, since he seems unaware of just how much he violates that part of the code himself. Mical is a very immature person in this regard and should be about the last person to be trained as a jedi until he comes to terms with his feelings for the female exile.

Also I only remember his saying he had feelings for the Exile like twice, once to Atton. ("I admire her, perhaps even feel for her.") and later when he says he's not there to spy on her, but rather to protect her (not that she needs it, heh.). I always felt that he respected her more for being an exceptional teacher than loved her in a romantic sense. And he wasn't the only one to feel that way: "It is difficult to explain the difference between you and Master Vrook, but I think it is because he was knowledgeable, but not a leader, not a mentor. You were different - we could all feel it." (Emphasis mine.)

That said I found Atton more creepy than Mical. Don't get me wrong I like Atton, he's funny, but my PC had no romantic interest in him, as she not a possesion and she is not his. :thumbsup:

The problem is that while you've quoted Mical correctly here, you've left out the very part that does make him look creepy, unstable and immature.

Mical: "And I knew that if I were to have a Master, I would want it to be you. And then you went to war. Many Jedi went to war, and the Jedi Masters proclaimed that you were Jedi no longer. Atris, the mistress of the archives, was first among them. I knew at that moment, that if you would no longer be a Jedi, then you must be correct. I realized I did not want to be a Jedi - instead, I wished to follow your path. And in any event, there was no one to train me, even if I wished it. They all went to war, as I grew past the age of acceptance.It is possible to forget the Force, you know - if you not have felt it strongly enough, then there is little to miss. But I never felt the Force as strongly as I did when I was with you.And so I decided to serve the Republic, study the Jedi teachings, gather them, perhaps. It was important to me to understand the Jedi now that they were gone.I felt some part of you should be preserved, so that your lessons would not be lost."

Whoa, down boy - that's way, WAY over the top!!

True. This is exactly why I prefer Visas over Brianna as a love interest for the male exile.
Heh, me too. Part of the reason for me though too, is that I think Visas (along with Bao-Dur) has more of an understanding of what exactly the Exile went through at Malachor V. Something that Mical, Brianna, and even Atton to some extent can't empathize with.

The problem is that while you've quoted Mical correctly here, you've left out the very part that does make him look creepy, unstable and immature.

Mical: "And I knew that if I were to have a Master, I would want it to be you. And then you went to war. Many Jedi went to war, and the Jedi Masters proclaimed that you were Jedi no longer. Atris, the mistress of the archives, was first among them. I knew at that moment, that if you would no longer be a Jedi, then you must be correct. I realized I did not want to be a Jedi - instead, I wished to follow your path. And in any event, there was no one to train me, even if I wished it. They all went to war, as I grew past the age of acceptance.It is possible to forget the Force, you know - if you not have felt it strongly enough, then there is little to miss. But I never felt the Force as strongly as I did when I was with you.And so I decided to serve the Republic, study the Jedi teachings, gather them, perhaps. It was important to me to understand the Jedi now that they were gone.I felt some part of you should be preserved, so that your lessons would not be lost."

*shrug* I've never really understood what's so creepy about that. Did he want to follow her path simply because it was her or because she was doing the right thing and he knew it? And if in doing the right thing she was no longer a Jedi? If that's the case then I can't really fault Mical that decision. I, personally, would not want to be part of an organization who claimed to protectors of innocents, yet condemed their own for doing just that. And like I said Mical wasn't the only one she had that effect on. Master Vrook speaks of similar things in the hologram on Dantooine and Mical himself says the entire class felt the difference between her and Master Vrook, that she had the same effect on them that she did on him.

Not to mention that if the Exile says the following: "I am sorry that my leaving for war had such... consequences on your future." He replies: "Perhaps. But I still harbor doubts about the path I walked." I always took that to mean that he had doubts about being a Jedi even before the Exile went to war. And perhaps that's why he wanted her to be his master, because she assuaged those doubts?

Mical, I think, suffers mostly from hero worship. She was probably the first person that really connected with him, that really reached out to him, and I imagine that it's hard to be objective towards someone that has touched you in such a way.

Anyway, I'm done rambling.

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

no the reason visas is better love choice is because the handmaidens idea of a good time seems to coincide with mira and that meens bothan stunners and force cuffs