Xbox 360 Respawned

Gorth

I sold all of my consoles and bought a better PC because I think that market is really going to take off.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I hear that there are lots of 10 year old games for the PC that are really worth replaying.

For the 100th time.

That should last you till somthing new worthwhile comes out anyway.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

What you're talking about, Krook is admin of that page

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

http://www.co-optimus.com/interview/38/pag..._Interview.html

Denis - I wanted to touch on one thing. You didn't ask the question, but I wanted to make sure you are forewarned. At one point we talked about Too Human being 4-player co-op. We have reduced it to 2-player co-op. The reason we did that is we looked at it, and the way the game is really frantic, and when you have a lot of guys zooming around. We weren't sure that would play out the best. There were also all kinds of balancing issues. That's where we are spending the majority of our time now. People say it looks finished, but we are balancing the RPG system. In order to do it right, and make sure co-op is the best it could be, right now we have it at 2 players. We though that was the absolute right thing to do for the game, and from a gamers point of view....have you played it?

Nick - I've only seen it, not actually played it.

Denis - When you play it cooperatively, you are going to see that it's really frantic - like if you pick a Beserker going at a million miles an hour. So if you had several, we thought it would be too much. So what we did was focus on the core gameplay that we knew would be strong and work that. Anyway, long story short, that's the reasoning for 2 player co-op. We know that some people are going to dissappointed, but we really think this is the right decision.

Nick - Thanks Denis.

Thanks, Nick!

Either way, that just means more playthroughs for us testing out different classes. Hehehe, dibs on Champion.

Hadescopy.jpg

When does it come out?

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

'hen asked whether or not Gears of War 2 will feature a party system, Cliffy responded, "I think that if we were not to have a feature like that, it would probably be a pretty big ****up."'

It's as good as confirmed.

Hadescopy.jpg

Or an admittence to screwing up.

What you're talking about, Krook is admin of that page

Hmm... really? :*

I'm sure none of you care, and you'll think I'm an outdated n00b, but you may want to murder me (virtually of course), so, on Halo 2, you can (soon). I'll be signing up again for live within a week and I'll put up my gamertag... Well, can't wait to get pwned.

SW: Battlefront II as well, though I doubt anyone has it. :x

Twitter | @Insevin

As does the campaign.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Halo2? hahahahahahahsdklahskdakshdsa

Seriously though, get 3, the multiplayer destroys 2.

As does the campaign.

Well,

I'm an outdated n00b

no 360 yet. ;(

* Note that I have played 3 however and the multiplayer does destroy greatly :grin: The campaign as far as I got get didn't measure up though in my opinion :) (I say again, as far as I got, when Flood first appeared). The only reason I think any of you would care is that most of you want to kill me. :p I'll be setting up within a few days as soon as my shipment arrives...

Twitter | @Insevin